2006 KTM XC-W 250 2-stroke, currently plated/registered. Samurai for sale too.

Started by Cjones, June 28, 2019, 12:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cjones

2006 KTM XC-W

Wide gear ratio model with OEM gauge pod/speedo, lights and battery. No blinkers.
Recluse (not installed)
Steering dampener
Oversized fuel cell
Box of extras, jets, rods et al.
Aftermarket bars
Some headwork and other stuff done by PO.
There is more I will update as I recall.

I love this bike and have no issues with keeping it even though I discovered last year I'm not really able to exploit all the bikes abilities.  It starts and runs well with no issues that i'm aware of.  Before last years rally I got it dialed in pretty well for the local altitude (Black Hills) and it had a new jet block gasket at that time.

If I can get out what I put into it then it will have a new home.  This is Ryan's old bike, I've put maybe 10 hours on it since purchase. Right now I have my eye on some land and want to buy it outright so clearing out some toys to make that happen.

Also have an 87 Samurai with Toyota axles/YJ springs/Lockrite Rear and ARB front lockers, Sidekick EFI 1.6L, THorley header A/C P/S. Crawling gears, trans and xfer case redone with authentic OEM Suzuki synchros and bearings (no Chinese junk parts). Twisted T and crawl ratios in transfer case.

The KTM XC-W $2500 Cash.
Samurai $5000 OBO/Trade or?

I have files on these vehicles of all I have done and spent (the Samurai file looks like a King CO phone book).

Both machines are located just West of Rapid City and can be seen most days or evenings.

605-646-2300 (landline so no txt) Tony
06 KTM 250 XC-W
99 Vmax
89 Venture Royale

Cjones

06 KTM 250 XC-W
99 Vmax
89 Venture Royale