Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Tour of Idaho 2019 Team Dazed & Confused

Started by tannerc, August 15, 2019, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
Sunday August 18th 2019
CZULU (Ted) and myself will be starting on our attempt at the Tour of Idaho. https://www.motorcyclejazz.com/TID_Route_Description.htm
For those of you that have interest and Facebook we have a FB page setup (https://www.facebook.com/Team-Dazed-Confused-2019-TID-1053118834882507)
Team Dazed & Confused 2019 TID where we will be posting the links to our inreach trackers as well as pics and updates as we go if anyone wants to watch us struggle along for 10 days.  ;D

This looks to be the 14th year running and they have had 63 people finish, we are going to try our best to get on that list.

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

Good Luck!

I'd say if anyone here can do this, it's you.  Be safe, be fast, and be smart.  Good luck again!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

Sounds too fun!  Have an awesome rally adventure!!!

Wacked

Hank

Osnabrock

"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

tannerc

Kicked out on day 1. Mechanical troubles knocked us out early. A get off on a hill climb smashed my radiator fan into my tank, so we were going to limp through the rest of the day even though it was 97 degrees and I could make 5 miles of single track and have to wait a bit for the bike to cool down. Then Ted went down and smashed his front brake reservoir on a rock and lost all the fluid. We had to through in the towel, there was no way we were going to make our checkpoint before midnight.
So... We just rode single track in between Big Smoky, Ketchum and Stanley for 6 days.. It was a good time. The trails are another level out there.  ;D
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

greatbuffalo

Bummer!!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?