News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Discussion on Spring Rally June 18- 21, 2020

Started by greatbuffalo, September 24, 2019, 10:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TooTall

Thanks to Mike on Friday and Brad on Saturday for leading fun, challenging rides.  Enjoyed meeting several new people and catching up with others.  Sprout certainly has not slowed down or gotten shorter.

Fletch

Thanks for going Ron, those  few minutes of "spirited riding" where the most fun I've had in a while. 
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Kevin

Had a great time!  Thanks to Mike and Brad for leading and planning.  Enjoyed riding with everyone!!
Look ahead and you'll shred...

DA-SANDNAPPER

Great ride, great people, thanks!  Favorite 3 days of the year.

Rob

Fletch

so that's our new motto?   I'm not sure I like it?

tannerc

Anyone else get ravaged by those little gnats!? biting little bastards!

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

tannerc

I'll get to the video as soon as I can find time to get it sorted and rendered.  :evil ;) 8)

grubbie

Thanks Lonesome Dave for leading some rides! I had a great time and met some new people. Missed out on hanging/riding with some others though. Hopefully next time.

locopny

Sucks to have missed it...thanks for sharing some photos.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Hank

Looks like fun, and I wish I could have made it.
Thanks for posting the pics.

This one made me laugh.

Fletch

some sort of tall tale I'm sure   lol...

tannerc