News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Discussion on Spring Rally June 18- 21, 2020

Started by greatbuffalo, September 24, 2019, 10:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robmicgrn

Late to the discussion but why not just stay at FnF especially if moving to a campground 1/2 mile down the road? I don't really care, just curious. The FnF has always been good to us.
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

ross/xt350

That all sounds good to me. I unfortunately couldn't make the fall rally work this year due to harvest stuff but those spring dates look perfect. Ill put it in my calendar. Picked up a nice TW200 with ultra knobbies on it i want to try out in the hills next spring!
2000 xt350
2013 tw200
2018 bashan brozz 250 blue eagle deluxe #1 hotdog cowboy rocketship

Abercrombie

June 18 - 21 should be a good date.    I was afraid it was the same weekend as the Yamaha FJR Rally in Red Lodge, but that is the following weekend.  I'll have to start saving my money and vacation for back to back weekends.   Looking forward to 2020 to make up for the riding debacle 2019 ended up being.

Chipper

I expect to be there again in 2020 with a few Omaha guys!

Last spring was fantastic.

Thanks again!

Kevin

I hope to make it, especially since I was not available to attend this years fall rally.
Look ahead and you'll shred...

mseabs436

I should be back in the saddle for this one!  Sorry I missed the fall rally.  I decided to retire, but  retirement didn't suit me, so I got a new job!  Can't wait!
No matter where you go, there you are...

DA-SANDNAPPER

Can't wait, was a great time last year.  Looking forward to it.

IYAAYAS

Just curious, will there be a sign up page for the spring rally?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dave

Yes, I think we've been lazy this winter.  Glad you mentioned it.  We actually talked about the rally this past weekend.  Who's been starting the sign up thread.  Stacy?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ADV Piglet

I can get one going this week. And I should probably make myself a reservation while I'm at it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leo FishBear

Just kind of curious if there has been any discussion or if anybody else is thinking about the spring rally do you think all this craziness is going to affect it.?
I've No idea where I'm going, That's no reason to be late.

locopny

Been hearing some campgrounds and events in other states closing up for slowing craziness...but shouldn't this be about done by then...? Virus dislikes warm temps....so come on global warming to save us.
Ok serious here...I wondered all my travel plans this year.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Wacked

I propose we make a final determination on or around Tax Day - April 15th

That would be two months out from rally.

There are a lot of different views of this crap; watching other countries and even WA state, I personally don't believe this is a 2-3 week issue.  Our state is projecting "Peak" end of May/early June-ish. 

So far I've had 2 late spring/early summer trips canceled. 

Being couped up is for the birds!

NDave

Wracked is on it   Way to early to tell.   April 15 is where first we need to worry about it.  May 15 is when I plan to decide.    The battery's r in the bikes and I am social distancing at 20 to 60 mph

greatbuffalo

I agree. We can start the conversation middle of April and people can decide on the their own as to what they want to do, cancel or continue to plan. Then through on going thought and discussion we can make a decision to cancel middle of May.
My 2 cents.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?