Author Topic: Moab Spring 2020  (Read 713 times)


  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 120
Re: Moab Spring 2020
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2020, 03:51:21 PM »
The Nevada 200 is postponed until October.  I want to go somewhere and ride so bad I can taste it... :o
Look ahead and you'll shred...


  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2413
Re: Moab Spring 2020
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2020, 04:47:20 PM »
Still planning this trip but read something yesterday that could throw a monkey wrench into the works.

Still trying to figure out what they are saying. First they say they aren't taking reservations at hotels and campgrounds for 30 days. They are also saying this means on public lands. Does this mean pay sites on public lands or does this also include BLM boondocking sites as well. I will see what I can find out on Monday regarding this. The hope its just for the 30 days and then it will be over. read several places where this is being pushed by the small rural hospital in town being worried about an influx of more than they can handle and I get that. The service industry there is supportive but not for long.

Anyway, just throwing this out there for info. I will keep an eye on the situation, gather all the info I can and hope for the best.

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?