News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

SOLD!! 2015 KTM 1190 Adv R

Started by Hank, January 14, 2020, 09:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

$8500 $8200 OBRO

In Brookings SD but could easily deliver between SF and Fargo.  Willing to meet somewhere too.   Fairly motivated to sell (out of room).

Around 9300 miles.
Very good shape, only a couple small blemishes.
Well maintained - recent oil change (150 miles on it)
New battery last summer. Currently on a tender.
Tires decent.
Upper crash bars
Single piece and two piece seats included.
Wings heat shields
SAS / canister delete
Alt-rider skid plate (not installed)
Uni Australia foam filter with snorkel filters (airbox was completely clean when I installed it).
Includes KTM hard cases that have a couple small dings.

More pics on request, but it looks just like everyone else's.

Message me or call or text - 6O5.88l_8O92

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Abercrombie

Man I hope my Tenere out in the cold garage doesn't know I'm lusting after this sexy beauty with nearly 50 more HP.   I'm covering my eyes and ears.  I already have two Ducatis, and a Beta with no dealers nearby so it sure wouldn't be smart to add a KTM to the garage with no KTM dealers nearby in SE ND.

Hank

Don't feel bad about having no dealer support.  You have Fletch.

And I put money down on a Motus.   Who needs dealers  ???

Fletch

this is one of the finest Adventure bikes out there IMO  ;D
No dealer support is not an issue as it is easy to work on yourself (pick up a shop manual CD or online)and www.ktmtwins.com can get you parts in less than a week. It has nice power (effortless 2nd gear power wheelies make you look cool), handles very well and even falls down without damaging itself. I put a little over 30,000 miles on mine and it never let me down (or needed a valve adjustment for that matter). I only traded it in due to the huge discount on the 1290 and the more than fair trade in the dealer gave me. definitely more "dirtbike" feeling than the Tennere if that is what you want. If you looking for a big adventure bike this is it!!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

Quote from: Fletch on January 14, 2020, 02:39:05 PM
this is one of the finest Adventure bikes out there IMO  ;D
No dealer support is not an issue as it is easy to work on yourself (pick up a shop manual CD or online). nice power (effortless 2nd gear power wheelies make you look cool), handles very well and even falls down without damaging itself. I put a little over 30,000 miles on mine and it never let me down (or needed a valve adjustment for that matter). I only traded it in due to the huge discount on the 1290 and the more than fair trade in the dealer gave me. If you looking for a big adventure bike this is it!!

Your commission check should arrive shortly.

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

Price drop!

Much cheaper than that and I'll build "big enough for a couple dirt bikes" shelves.

tannerc

A steal. I have seen them listed 1.5-2k $ more then that, with more miles and no extras.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

greatbuffalo

You know at this price............   hmmmm. No.  ;D

Really though this is a very good and capable bike at a great price. I have my mind set on something smaller and blue, if it ever gets here. >:(
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

I could haul the bike out to the hills the last weekend of Feb.   

Hank