News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Let's Bring Sexy Back!

Started by Wacked, November 23, 2019, 10:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacked

Just saw that the Yamaha T7 was brought out in person at the Long Beach show.  A lot of us have been excited about this potential offering.  Now that I see real time photos of it, I'm thinking its kinda ugly.  Probably a good bike and appears like a good price point - but Ugly. 

The old Tenere's and XTC's were good looking - How'd Yamaha miss the boat on this bike???

On a Sexy note, that Husky "Norden 901" is drop-dead gorgeous!!!  Anybody see it talked about at EICMA?  I hope that ends up being a real bike in the market.

At EICMA, Suzuki also teased the Euro market with the DR Big.  It was as ugly as the 90's version 800.  I've read a couple reports of old adventure bikes, and apparently the DR of the 90's was the best handling.  Hopefully Suzuki kept up good handling .....

greatbuffalo

Brad I'm disappointed in your taste on this one. I think it's very sexy and I want one.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

TooTall

Have got to agree with Wacked, that new Husky 901adventure bike is very sexy.  I am lusting!!!

greatbuffalo

I like the new Husky as well but a bit bulky. I already have one or two of those....

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Wacked

There's another bike out there that I'm putting in the undecided .........   That Moto Guzzi turns me on in red (I think).  I'd like to flog one in the hills for a day to make my decision.

Hank

Yeah that Husky 901 is hot stuff!!

Fletch

I haven't watched it yet so not responsible for content.....   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klHv9A8swa8
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Those guys are morons, there are far better reviews and comparisons out the so don't waste your time.