News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

BigHorns ...... didn’t get it done last year

Started by Wacked, June 27, 2020, 08:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacked

Thinking about taking the 640 over for a 5 day weekend sometime in August.   Do some camping - riding-exploring ......  maybe even wander over into YellowStone.

Who's in?

greatbuffalo

I will be riding a couple days in the Helena Lewis and Clark National Forest this weekend. Will let you know that is.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Kevin

Once you have dates nailed down, I may be interested.
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wacked

Looks like August 8-12 works best for me

I could push the following weekend if I absolutely needed to.....  hows these dates work for you?

Wacked

Kevin

I have a conflict 8 - 12, but don't change it for me.  I can't commit to the following week just yet either...

Kevin

I can commit to the following weekend if that is an option!

Wacked

Let's do it

Just this week , they reinstated a day of work.....   I'd only be able to do 8th - 11th.    If I get out of dodge Friday night,that should be enough time to explore

Kevin

Wacked

Lemme check - I know there's one mild conflict during that time period but maybe it can be overcome

Wacked

greatbuffalo

I might could do the 8th thru the 11th

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Wacked

Kevin -

Couldn't wiggle outta my 17th/18th commitment .....  I tried.

Can you make 13, 14, 15, 16th happen?     I might sneak out pm of the 12th (if these dates work) and get some hours in; Maybe even all the way to Buffalo

Wacked

Kevin

I have something brewing at work that  might interfere with the 13th - 16th, but I should know for sure this coming Friday July 24.  I will let you know. 

Wacked

Kevin - what do you know about 13-16 and work stuff???

Kevin

As much as I hate to say it, I can't make 13 - 16 work.  Thanks for trying to work it out, maybe next time???