Author Topic: Spring Rally June 17-20, 2021  (Read 64 times)

greatbuffalo

• Global Moderator
Spring Rally June 17-20, 2021
« on: October 12, 2020, 07:15:32 PM »
Spring Rally has been set. June 17 - 20, 2021. Custer Crossing Campground
Dates for Spring will Father Day weekend again, June 17 - 20

There was a loose meeting of some minds at the the fall rally about next spring. It was mentioned by a few to check into Custer Crossing Campground. The main thing is easy access to both two track and single track. They have nice cabins and a restaurant.

In talking with Laurie, her and her husband David have owned the place for 3 years. They have made lots of improvements. They are also trying to get their name out there as a destination for offroad motorcyclists so our group would be very welcomed.

Here is the particulars:
RV Sites: $35 a night
RV sites are Electric only, 30 and 50 amp. They have enough hose to fill water tanks and have a dump station on site. For their longer stays they can pump them out.

Cabins: $55 a night
Cabins are nice with 2 new queen beds in each. Also have heat and A/C.

Tents: $10 a night
Tents can be set up in various area on nice grass.

They are also offering us a 10% discount on RV, Cabin and Tent rates.

*ADDED*  There is a $50 dollar reservation fee. If you cancel up to 1 week before you will 1/2 back. This is the only thing I didn't like but apparently they have had a lot of people bail on them.

I think this will be a very nice place to stay and would serve all better. There is better access to trails for all and the single track guys will be happier. The owners are very helpful and friendly. They would LOVE to have our business.

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?