News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

The weekend

Started by Fletch, December 01, 2020, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Weekend is looking great for weather so who's riding?  I think (always dangerous) I'm free both days?  I'd be up for some single track or a big bike ride.  Let me know if you are interested.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wizard

Lets do A Saturday Investigation of the Warren Peak area.  Seems to be a pretty cool spot and quite a bit of gravel and dirt over there.  I have been meaning to explore it and looks like the season has gotten longer....

Fletch

I'm not getting any interest in single track so sounds good to me. I'll text you Friday night for the plan. 

KLC63

Keep me posted. I might be able to do a mix of single two track or a bigger bike ride. When I lived in Wyoming I spent a tone of time hunting there but, never found it that interesting to ride. The highway rides for bigger bikes are awesome though. My schedule changed and I can't make the ride tomorrow with Bill Hearn.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

TooTall

Interested in the big bike ride as well.  Did not get the fork seals in to repair the 300 so most likely no single track for me this weekend.

Wizard

I am all good with a Big Bike ride also.  Just want to get out and ride! :)  I am sure we can find some good roads to ride out there. Then I can get the tiger out!   Where would we want to meet?

Lonesome Dave

Who's leading this outfit?  What's the plan?  For what it's worth, a little warmer on Sunday, but I'll do whatever.  The glue is drying on my DR's left side cover with a heater on it.  It will be dry by morning, or really dry by Sunday morning.  Either way it shouldn't leak.  Not so sure about the gasket!

Or, is this going to be a Tiger day?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Wizard

Small bike Saturday 9 am Sugar Shack?  Sunday Big Bike TBA?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Wizard

That was a great ride guys! Thanks again!  Thinking tomorrow doin a slab ride big bike including a stop at Warren Peak. Small loop Sundance Ride by Devils Tower over the top to Aladin and back.  We will have some breakfast at Cheyenne Crossing 9 am

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Fletch

It was a great ride. Thanks!   I'll have to see how the single track thing works out for tomorrow. 

locopny

I joined you virtually last minute today on some local prairie trails. Took my little buddy a long in a backpack/mutt hurt I found in Watertown thrift store.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Wizard

You need to find a sidecar hack for the AT and then get your buddy some riding goggles!  Glad you got out!  Great weekend all round!

locopny

Stupid auto incorrect....mutt hutt.
Yeah doggles are on order. Seems ok up to about 45mph.  Forces me to enjoy the scenery longer.
Got out again today for an hour. Might even get to use the XL600 next weekend as I should have parts here finally....so when I follow grubbie...he can see me. LOL
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Kevin

Photo from the first ride this spring on the old XR650R...  Great weather, probably going out again today...
Look ahead and you'll shred...