News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Spring Rally June 17-20, 2021

Started by greatbuffalo, October 12, 2020, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horsinaround

Thank you very much guys ! It was great meeting you and riding with you ! I will be back for the next one !

Big Mike from the Nebraska crew.

grubbie

Short video from my short time at the rally this year. Thanks everyone!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbvnj9mJ168

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

gerry1eye

Quote from: Thryago on June 21, 2021, 01:28:39 PM
Hello Dakota Dual Sport! Joined at the request of a guy named Jerry who rides a Kawasaki green Suzuki DR400. I am 1 of the two guys you talked to across from the Sugar Shack on Friday. So I looked up the site and registered. If Jerry reads this want you to know we stopped by your camp to look at the Kawasaki on the trailer. Great looking bike! May still want to buy it off you if your interested. I might have a buyer. Did not spend any time looking at your ebike though.
Thryago
Welcome to DDSR - hope you come ride with us in the future. We have leaders for all rider levels and you will see trails you never new existed.
The KDX220 is a 1997 model that I purchased from the original owner. He put on just a few miles a year to keep the bike serviced. I have had the bike for 3 years and have put on a couple of hundred miles. The bike has the original tires with very little wear. I put on the tusk lighting kit and got the bike titled and licensed. Also added the FMF muffler. I'm looking to get $2500 for the KDX220. I will try to post some pictures Sunday when we get back from a funeral in ND.
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

Thryago

Quote from: gerry1eye on June 23, 2021, 10:57:58 AM
Quote from: Thryago on June 21, 2021, 01:28:39 PM
Hello Dakota Dual Sport! Joined at the request of a guy named Jerry who rides a Kawasaki green Suzuki DR400. I am 1 of the two guys you talked to across from the Sugar Shack on Friday. So I looked up the site and registered. If Jerry reads this want you to know we stopped by your camp to look at the Kawasaki on the trailer. Great looking bike! May still want to buy it off you if your interested. I might have a buyer. Did not spend any time looking at your ebike though.
Thryago
Welcome to DDSR - hope you come ride with us in the future. We have leaders for all rider levels and you will see trails you never new existed.
The KDX220 is a 1997 model that I purchased from the original owner. He put on just a few miles a year to keep the bike serviced. I have had the bike for 3 years and have put on a couple of hundred miles. The bike has the original tires with very little wear. I put on the tusk lighting kit and got the bike titled and licensed. Also added the FMF muffler. I'm looking to get $2500 for the KDX220. I will try to post some pictures Sunday when we get back from a funeral in ND.
Jerry, Hello again. Do you still have your KDX220? I know someone in the Boulder Canyon area that may be interested in looking at your bike. Let me know if you are still interested in selling it. Thx Larry