toadl

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 4
DATE ARRIVING:. 17th
DATE LEAVING: 20th
TENT OR RV:. Boondocking
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:
Bringing my 3 kids 11, 13, and 15 so. Looking to do 7585 one day or something else easy.
I'm usually wrong

greatbuffalo

Anyone looking for boondocking spots oh, I did some scouting today. Let me know what you need tent sites van sites SUV sites and a couple of RV sites to be had possible. Remember these are first come first serve. If we need to we could perk the vehicle in one of those spots if you're coming in on Thursday. We could do that on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

KLC63

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Kyle / KLC63
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
DATE ARRIVING: 17th
TENT OR RV: RV
SIZE OF RV: 36
NUMBER OF TENTS:
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

sandhillrider

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Sandhillrider Mark& Bonnie
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:2
DATE ARRIVING:6/15
DATE LEAVING:6/18
TENT OR RV:RV
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:

Campground was full so were over at Roubaix Lake.
Going to ride till noon Friday.
If you're coming to the rally early look us up.
Going to ride all week.

Wacked

1-1/2 WEEKS OUT 'TIL RALLY!

Just some random thoughts/housekeeping about next weeks rally - That's right - It's next week!

FOOD -
Friday night is Chili night.  DDSR supplies Chili and the Fix'ns.  Included in this supper is chips and maybe a veggie tray.  We are able to provide this each year via food donations from the previous rally so there is a "free-will" bucket at the end of the table.  If you have a sweet tooth, bring a pan of mommas bars or brownies to share with others.  You'll also need to bring your own bottle.

Saturday night is usually pulled pork supplied by the Bismarck boys BUT this year they are are having trouble sourcing from the same outfit- so stay tuned.  May be pulled pork or may be Sloppy Joe's

Usually we build a fire, stand around and talk about our mighty riding accomplishments of the day and that hill climb we almost made........

Breakfast
If you saw Dan's note, Laurie is planning on 20 or so doing a buffet

Lunch
You are on your own with your group in the hills to forage for lunch. 

GAS
Bring your own fuel if you can or fill up the night before.  Custer Crossing has a pump with "high-test" BUT everybody will bottle-neck if you show up at 8:30 am to get ready for your group ride- don't be that guy!

GROUP SIZE
Some group leaders may limit size.  Frankly, when a group becomes too large, it's becomes un-manageable, people get separated and lost, not fun.   This will vary from riding style to group leader.

FLEA MARKET
That will be going on Sat night

AVENZA
Can't stress it enough, get it downloaded in case you get lost OR want to go out and explore on your own

WACKED

greatbuffalo

I will be leading a ride that will explore some of the less traveled trails trails, at least by this group. This will also include some interesting stops for the history buff and those that gravitate toward grief history. Several lesser known and historic Cemeteries will be visited. I am a graveyard junky. They have a way a way of taking you back creating stories in your mind. I tried to get them all in one ride but that in near impossible unless you wanna be on the trail for days.

There will be quite a few stops along the way where we can spend time to look around. I may even try a little education. The route I have planned is over 100 miles of easy to moderate terrain. Easily done by midsized adv bikes and depending on your skills, a large adv bike. I rode the route two up on my T7. I would like to limit the group to 8 or so riders. If you are looking for a slower pace, many stops at interesting places, this is the ride for you.

GB

Erikthered

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Eric @ David City, Ne
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2 Joe Lange
DATE ARRIVING: 16th
TENT OR RV: Cabin / Van
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:

Chipper

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:  Chip Monahan / Chipper
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 4    Me, Rob, Jim, and Phil.
DATE ARRIVING:  Wen 15th
DATE LEAVING:  Sun 20th
TENT OR RV:  2 cabins #5 and #6
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:   

Thanks to everyone putting this together.

From Omaha this is my 3 or 4th year in a row!

jim orourke

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:  jim orourke
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:  part of Chip's 4
DATE ARRIVING: Late Wednesday the 16th
DATE LEAVING: Sunday the 20th
TENT OR RV: cabin 5 or 6 at Custer crossing
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:

djbriane

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Brian / djbriane
DATE ARRIVING:. 17th
DATE LEAVING: 19th
TENT OR RV:. Tent (Boondocking or wherever I can find some space)
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1
Riding my T7 up from Denver and looking to join for some easy / moderate trails. Thanks for setting this up!!

greatbuffalo

Brian, I can give you some places to boondock just up the highway from the camp on Custer Crossing road

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

tannerc

I'll be joining, staying at the camp ground taking over Daves cabin, riding single track friday and saturday.

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Clay / TannerC
DATE ARRIVING:. 17th (eve)
DATE LEAVING: 20th (morn)
TENT OR RV:. Cabin
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Hank

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:  Hank
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
DATE ARRIVING: June 17th, hopefully in time to ride
DATE LEAVING: Late June 18th
TENT OR RV:
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:

Staying off site

Harry Potter

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:Tim/ Harry Potter
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:One
DATE ARRIVING:06-19-21
DATE LEAVING:?? I/m up for a Sunday morning ride.
TENT OR RV:
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.