News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Spring and Fall Rallies 2022

Started by greatbuffalo, October 06, 2021, 12:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Spring rally 2022 will be much the same as it was for 2021. Will be held once again at Custer Crossing Camp Ground.  June 16th thru the 19th. More info to come.

Remember, camp grounds in the Hills are filling up faster and faster as time goes on. Get your reservations in early. You can look at the info in this years announcement for better details till Hank can get a thread started.

On a side note, Fall rally 2022 has been set as well and will be much like this fall's rally. It will be Sept 15th thru the 18th at Custer Crazy Horse Campground.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Abercrombie

Quote from: greatbuffalo on October 06, 2021, 12:42:06 AM
Spring rally 2022 will be much the same as it was for 2021. Will be held once again at Custer Crossing Camp Ground.  June 16th thru the 19th. More info to come.

Remember, camp grounds in the Hills are filling up faster and faster as time goes on. Get your reservations in early. You can look at the info in this years announcement for better details till Hank can get a thread started.

On a side note, Fall rally 2022 has been set as well and will be much like this fall's rally. It will be Sept 15th thru the 18th at Custer Crazy Horse Campground.

Awesome!  I've got no excuses to miss either one with this much notice.   ;D

Harry Potter

This early planning really does help. Should be my first two day spring-fall attendance. Thanks.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Kevin

Look ahead and you'll shred...

Harry Potter

With the rallies, do you actually do rides on Thursdays or just check in? Thanks
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Fletch

IF there is interest I'm always willing to do a single track ride on Thursdays.

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Harry Potter

Well I managed a day swap at work, so I got Thursday the 15th off. So single track Thursday with Fletch. I hope he has a rear view mirror to see how far behind I'm getting. As I get older my Center of Gravity is getting lower, maybe that will help.