News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR Christmas Party 21

Started by Wizard, November 29, 2021, 08:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizard

Alright so we are gonna go with a short notice party this year :) DEC 11th is the date we came up with and I know it is right around the corner, but I hope to see many of you there!  The venue will be the same as the last couple out at Fletch' s place!  I will let Mike add the directions should anyone need those. Also I I think we may need a time also.  See you all there!

Fletch

how does 5:00 sound??  the address is 5190 143rd. ave. (should pop up on google). If not Lacrosse st. exit then north to the T (Seger Dr.), 1mi. East, North on 143rd. for 1-3/4mi. black mailbox with long driveway to the East. I'll leave the lights on for ya!   hope to have a good turnout!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wacked

Sue and I will be there .....   what do you need us to bring?

Wacked

Fletch

Please post if you plan to attend, if there isn't any interest perhaps we will just skip it?

sandhillrider

Bonnie and I could use a quick vacation and are going to try and make it if this happens.
I am also out Shivers bootleg  so that's a big motivation to come out on a resupply run.

Fletch

The bride said "quit being a whiner, just have the party and whoever shows up shows up"  so I guess its on no matter what lol

Wizard

gerry1eye

Sounds fun, LeAnn and I look forward to attending.
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

locopny

Looks like a snowy Christmas party according to what I saw on the weather channel tonight.

One of these years I'll get to make it over, just not going to be this one it seems.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

greatbuffalo

Joel and I will be over.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Wacked

Awesome event ......

Thanks for hosting Mike and Shauna!

greatbuffalo

Yes! Was a good time.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

Thanks to those who attended, always great to see everyone!