Wyoming BDR possibly out this February, 2022.

Started by Harry Potter, January 02, 2022, 03:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

locopny

With this Springs trip to TN, and fuel prices the way they are... I see this being out of reach this year barring a yuge lotto win. Guess I best get playing if that's gonna happen.

87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Kevin

I am interested in doing this still.  Timing that makes sense to me is mid - end of July...  Thoughts?
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Harry Potter

Sorry for not checking this more frequently.
Scanning the BDR site,   https://mailchi.mp/ridebdr/the-bdr-holiday-auction-is-here-1600895?e=8ee29a6e35
I saw that my closest showing of the movie is in Minnesota April 2nd and the family is going.
I have off from work July 20-24, could maybe add on the 25th and I am planning on doing what ever section of the Wyoming BDR time allows. I also have marked off a much longer time the last week of August just in case.
The only section I have covered in the past is section 4, Atlantic and South Pass City and that route into Lander, awesome and wouldn't mind doing that one again.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Kevin

What dates are you considering in August? 
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Harry Potter

I don't have my schedule handy but I think it was the last full week and maybe into September.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.