News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2021 and I'm begging for cash again

Started by Hank, August 09, 2021, 03:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

I'm just standing here rattling my can.

Just renewed for 3 more years.    Total cost was $405.93.
I had to transfer in $200 from myself, which leaves us with a balance of $13.46.     We are good for 3 years, but I'd appreciate some funds so I can refund myself $140 or so.

Its $135.31 per year as of now, which I suppose is pretty cheap for what it does.. 15-20 bucks a year for the people that use it the most.

Last time I ended up paying for $120ish myself too.. not complaining, but just an FYI...

Paypal to:
donations@dakotadualsportriders.com

See screenshots!

greatbuffalo

Sent you some $$

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Kevin

Look ahead and you'll shred...

sandhillrider

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Thanks fellas!

Sent from my Commodore Pet

Abercrombie

Well I sent some money back on January 2nd but when I look back I see I was a little tight with my donation.  I just made another small contribution that could've probibly have been better spent on a lap dance but what the hell, you guys will still talk and hang out with me after you take my money.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

:)

Thanks again guys.   I refunded myself $140, and we currently have a balance of $115.46.
We are good for 3 years, but I'll try to remember to annually post up where we are and ask for a few bucks again, so that in 3 years we are sitting close to that $400 mark.

TankSlapper

I get it. I run a rider forum myself.

I'll send you some money.  As I settle in here in RC I'll be connecting with you folks on this site regularly.  Thanks for the upkeep.