News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

MOAB '22 - Seems like a lot of us show up!?

Started by Wacked, January 05, 2022, 09:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacked

Hmmm.......   Seems like a handful of us typically show up in the Spring.  Sometimes little groups get coordinated; sometimes we don't. 

Why don't you post your thoughts here as to this April say 13th-16th.

Who wants to ride and what do you want to ride? -  Big bike?  Small technical?  Adventure Style with a tent and 2 cans of beans?

Wacked

KLC63

I want to ride somewhere south this spring, just not Moab. Somewhere different, like maybe Missouri or similar.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Kevin

Once again I am seriously considering the Nevada 200, April 8, 9, and 10.  Its a top notch trail ride with great food, related activities, and pretty good discounts on Klim, MotionPro, Seat Concepts, etc. stuff.  https://harden-offroad.com/nevada-200-trailride .  I would be interested in hooking up with folks to ride Moab that following week.   
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Hank

I'm interested in going again, but I'm not sure I can pull it off.    Its a maybe for me.
Would be a small bike deal for me.   I'm currently adventure bike-less.

locopny

I'm trying for TN in April/May.
Dependent upon getting some progress done on the house.
Of course if I lose my renter...i could maybe be in for an AT or XL experience.
(But pretty sure they will renew another year)
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Abercrombie

Dang, I would kill to ride Moab and I've put off far to many opportunities but I'm already scheduled for an April trip to Copper Canyon Mexico on the Tenere.

fringefan

Any traction to this??? I'd be game depending on time of year.

Wacked

No traction for a ride Spring '22 - Maybe October will be more agreeable to some of folks....

I was passing by Moab last weekend and spent 1/2 a day checking out the Main drag during Easter Jeep Safari.  A lot of fun rigs!

Fletch

This whole having a job thing is interfering with my life..... ::)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Kevin

Yeah, the job thing sucks...  8)

But, I would entertain a Moab trip...
Look ahead and you'll shred...

locopny

I may be going to SLC when I return from TN. Hate when work finds you in pursuit of fun.

Unfortunately it wouldn't be for fun...that 4 letter word thing that gets in the way of some nice riding instead.
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!