News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Spring Rally single-track

Started by Fletch, April 28, 2022, 02:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

Who, if anyone is up for single-track during the spring rally? I have to work Friday but plan on riding Thursday and Saturday (and probably Sunday). Let me know if you are interested and what level of difficulty you prefer and we will put something together.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

flexlarson

I would.
As nasty and hard a track you can find. I'm game. I'd lead a group through the rock crawling trails in camp 5.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

Kevin

I'm game for some single track.
Look ahead and you'll shred...

greatbuffalo

I have asked Hank to put a ride thread under the rally heading
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Wacked

Did some single-tracking the past 2 days with Mike.  Gotta say the new Schroeder trails are awesome! 

The new "entrance" in from Norris Peak Road easily connects Johnson Siding with Schroeder.  You can even go in independently from the Farm House and make a nice 3 hour loop.

Wacked

Erikthered

sign me up!  That Hamms is calling my name.

Hedger

First time DDSR rider.  2 of us are up for some easy single track on Friday or Saturday.  Not into hard enduro, but something more difficult than fire roads. I've been on Aggate Creek in CO.  That's a bit more than I desire at this point in my riding career.

SkribLHndz

Also interested in some single track, easy or hard stuff, but with a slower group.

Fletch

Quote from: Erikthered on June 08, 2022, 09:25:21 AM

That's the spirit!!   lets meet at sugar shack at 9:30 Friday?   anyone up for Thursday as well?

Erikthered

Quote from: Fletch on June 08, 2022, 02:45:39 PM

That's the spirit!!   lets meet at sugar shack at 9:30 Friday?   anyone up for Thursday as well?

Friday sounds great.  We could ride Thursday too.  Perhaps make that a warm up first day?

loingrader

Quote from: flexlarson on April 28, 2022, 06:30:02 PM
I would.
As nasty and hard a track you can find. I'm game. I'd lead a group through the rock crawling trails in camp 5.
Isn't that how Yeti earned his helicopter ride?  If you are following Flex be prepared for a wild ride!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Fletch

Quote from: Erikthered on June 08, 2022, 05:13:05 PM
Quote from: Fletch on June 08, 2022, 02:45:39 PM

Friday sounds great.  We could ride Thursday too.  Perhaps make that a warm up first day?

THursday works for me too. Sugar shack at 9:30?

Fletch

Quote from: flexlarson on April 28, 2022, 06:30:02 PM
I would.

I'll take you up on that one of these days!  Haven't ridden up there for years. I'll probably be busy during the rally on the single track around sugar shack area.

IYAAYAS

I'd be up for a ride around noon on Thursday if anyone is around.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Fletch

Quote from: IYAAYAS on June 09, 2022, 08:14:01 PM
I'd be up for a ride around noon on Thursday if anyone is around.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Sugar Shack at noon works for me.