News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Fall Rally 2022 Sign Up!

Started by greatbuffalo, July 27, 2022, 02:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I plan on riding single track Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. If interested let me know. will tentatively plan on 10:00 each day at the Sugar Shack.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wizard

If anyone wants to being something to share for either night Friday or Sat for the face stuffing portion of the evening, shout it out some chips of a salad, or some desert thanks

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

DakotaDrifter

Quote from: Wizard on September 12, 2022, 09:04:55 PM
If anyone wants to being something to share for either night Friday or Sat for the face stuffing portion of the evening, shout it out some chips of a salad, or some desert thanks

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
I would be more than happy to bring some chips and dips for both nights to snack on. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chad Sherrill
Rapid City, SD
2019 Africa Twin
2003 BMW r1150gs

Wacked

Where to Meet - Big Enchilada

Lets meet at the bottom of the hill where they place tents and utility trailers.  8:30

Wacked

Harry Potter

So can you still park trailers on the East side of 385 across from Sugar Shack?
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Wacked

TankSlapper

Quote from: Wacked on September 13, 2022, 07:58:27 AM

Lets meet at the bottom of the hill where they place tents and utility trailers.  8:30

Wacked

Sure wished I could have come in earlier for this shindig. I'll be sitting at the airport waiting to pick up my wife Friday night. Prolly wouldn't go over well if I was looking for the bottom of the hill right then so as not to miss the ride.

This hill at the camp ground?

Wacked

Yep. 

The Crazy Horse campground is situated on one Big Ass East facing hill.  Enter at the main entrance, turn right or left and then follow gravity.

You'll find us

Fletch

Quote from: Harry Potter on September 13, 2022, 07:23:46 PM
So can you still park trailers on the East side of 385 across from Sugar Shack?

yes.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

sandhillrider

Coming in this afternoon and am going to ride tomorrow if anyone is around and wants to tag along.
Only bringing the T7 this trip.

locopny

Going to miss this ride. Still hauling to fill contracts. :(
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Harry Potter

Nobody at Beacons when I got to Custer Thursday night, anything planned for Friday?
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Wacked

Sorry about that Tim .......   

We had 3 full tables at the Beacon from 6pm - 815ish.  Don't know what happened?!  It was good food and good company.

How where the single tracks?  With that bit of rain, trails should have been primo

Wacked

DakotaDrifter

Thanks everyone for a great weekend of riding and camaraderie!  I really enjoyed the riding and meeting new people and learned some things along the way.  I will definitely be back for the spring rally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chad Sherrill
Rapid City, SD
2019 Africa Twin
2003 BMW r1150gs

TankSlapper

Quote from: Wacked on September 13, 2022, 07:58:27 AM

Wacked

Will have to study my tracks for some of that southern stuff. Lost but I was fat and happy back there. Figured out the new to me AT, so we're close now.

Thanks once again for the lead. That was great!