News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Is it to early to have Spring Fever???

Started by Kevin, January 29, 2023, 06:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Servicing, forks, shocks, linkages, engines, air filters...  I want to ride and I am over winter.  I guess it is almost February!!!
:o
Look ahead and you'll shred...

TooTall

Kevin,  I've had spring fever since Thanksgiving.  So ready for some riding.  Honey- do projects until then.

TankSlapper

Yes. Got the bikes in riding condition way too early this winter.  My big project yesterday was to install a phone charger and a ram ball. That lasted... 10 minutes.

Looks like a warming trend is coming in a few days.

Fletch

I'm definitely ready for spring!  although the 300 still needs a little freshening up, but I'll have that ready in a week or two.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

TankSlapper

I titled AND plated the 300RR today. A first for me. Plenty four strokes streeted. Never a two stroke.

Did not help with the spring fever but still cool.

Kevin

Quote from: TankSlapper on January 31, 2023, 09:21:14 PM
I titled AND plated the 300RR today. A first for me. Plenty four strokes streeted. Never a two stroke.

Did not help with the spring fever but still cool.

Yeah, super cool.  North Dakota is the same, I even have a tag on my trials bike... Just wish the state of ND was a bit more open minded about public land use...
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Bruincounselor

It will be here soon. I'm wrapping up a new clutch on the old R1100S. That's a project - requires splitting the bike in half and removing the frame.
The DRZ is ready and the T7 has a farkling problem.

Abercrombie

The Super Tenere will be going on the lift this week in prep for a March 1st Mexico trip departure.  Hopefully running down the main land to Mazatlan, ferry to La Paz and riding back up Baja.  We may have to modify our route to down and back in Baja California instead of the main land if the cartels continue to act up.  I am getting awefully antsy for a ride and the PMS is hitting serious.

Hank

I've been putzing around with an SV650 which i plan to leave in the Black Hills this summer.    Its about ready  :o

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

TankSlapper

Quote from: Fletch on February 06, 2023, 09:13:09 AM
got a 50-mile ride in on Saturday :)

Glad to hear it. Downside to living where I do, I guess. I looked at my steep driveway on Saturday, it was definitely the day but, I'd have gotten to the bottom a lot faster and more pear shaped than I would have liked. It's open now though with only a couple ice patches between me and freedom.

The ride over to the badlands in January helped quite a bit.

greatbuffalo

I certainly have it. Was discussing this with Fletch during a ski day on Tuesday. As a result, check out the "Who's Riding" section for my post.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?