Main Menu

Started by greatbuffalo, April 16, 2023, 12:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADV Piglet

Two of us riding Friday and maybe Saturday, not staying at campground

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Harry Potter

Quote from: Wacked on May 08, 2023, 10:45:56 AM
I'll be there Fri and Sat but will likely drive in.

Can lead a big-medium bike "dirt" run or might single-track if no interest in the other type of run

Wacked
/quote]
Medium bike run like last fall sounds fun.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Abercrombie

Quote from: Abercrombie on April 25, 2023, 10:46:42 AM

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Abercrombie  (Kevin)
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1 so far?
DATE ARRIVING: 15th
DATE LEAVING: 18th
TENT OR RV: Cabin #3
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:

Well, I'm out!  I gave up my cabin and won't be there this week.

Wacked

On Saturday -

Thinking of finishing the Big Enchilada. 

If you were there last fall, several of us started on a loop that I termed the Big Enchilada; we didn't finish it 'cause it was just too darn long and we cut it short.  So let's finish it.  Its catered to medium or bigger bikes on sometimes nasty trails.  Some of this group did it last Fall.  I heard some bitching and moaning in the back but saw mostly smiles.

Would leave the camp ground at 9:30

Wacked

Kevin

Quote from: Wacked on June 14, 2023, 11:49:19 AM

On Saturday -

If you were there last fall, several of us started on a loop that I termed the Big Enchilada; we didn't finish it 'cause it was just too darn long and we cut it short.  So let's finish it.  Its catered to medium or bigger bikes on sometimes nasty trails.  Some of this group did it last Fall.  I heard some bitching and moaning in the back but saw mostly smiles.

Wacked
I am interested, bringing the 701 and the 300
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Harry Potter

Quote from: Wacked on June 14, 2023, 11:49:19 AM

On Saturday -

Wacked

👍Awesome.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Kevin

Thank you all for another great Spring Rally!!
Look ahead and you'll shred...

Harry Potter

As Kevin said, Thanks for a great weekend and leading me to some of the hidden treasures of the Black Hills.