News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Spring Rally single track

Started by Fletch, May 08, 2023, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

As usual I will be happy to lead a single-track group Thursday, Friday, and Saturday if there is interest. Routes will depend on what the group wants to do. Most likely leave from the Sugar Shack around 10:00 daily.  Let me know if you are interested.

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Kevin

I'm down for some single track
Look ahead and you'll shred...

TankSlapper

Harry Potter

I'd love to get in my once a year single track in but I don't want to slow folks down. I'm also usually physically beat by lunch break. So if senior single track is an option, I'd like to ride.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Jeremy

I would like to go with you.  I have a 2 stroke 250 and I'm coming to the rally with Nebraska Dual Sport riders.

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

IF it works for everyone else lets meet at the Sugar Shack Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 10:00. we can decide what we want to ride when we get there. As usual there will be ice cold beer for the survivors.  ;) ;D

Harry Potter

No time to bycle this spring, and my legs are like noodles. So
If I'm not there promptly, don't wait for me.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

flexlarson

Fletch what bikes people running on single track outa sugar shack
I can run it on my Dr-650 but it's work and not fun if everyone's on 300 2 strokes ?
I can run whatever ..
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

Wacked

Senior Single Track???

Been having some small bike problems so didn't know if I'd be riding single track; pretty sure it will be resolved by the end of the day. 

Tim asked about a shorter, more mellow single track run.  Yea, I'd be willing to do that.  Lets meet at Sugar Shack 10am also, and then those looking for a "chill" ride can haul our bikes another 5 miles to get started

Wacked

Fletch

most are riding smaller bikes. Plan on Thursday being easier stuff. the ones south of sugar shack, riley hill and then 85 75. Friday and Saturday we will work our way up to 8500, 8501  ;)

unless the group wants to start with something a little more difficult

Wacked

Ooops - I need to clarify the "Senior Single" Track

This would be on FRIDAY - Thinking of heading south to the Victoria Lake trails

Wacked

Fletch

are you going to take them to your "special" hill?

Wacked

No!  I hate that hill - have enough brain damage without going down it again  :P

TankSlapper

Quote from: Wacked on June 14, 2023, 02:23:33 PM

No!  I hate that hill - have enough brain damage without going down it again  :P

Explains some things.  ;D

Hope you folks have a great time. I'm betting you will.