News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Anyone riding Sunday?

Started by Caseyjones, June 25, 2009, 10:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caseyjones

6-28, might be fun, Im finally broken in.

The Yeti

Is this ride only for Kawasakis??   ;D

I'll probably be riding Sunday afternoon...what's yer plan?
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Caseyjones

well, actually its just me thinking it would be cool to ride sunday. I have no plan at all, open to all suggestions. I usually ride alone and if nowhere to go I might wander the hills and find someplace good to grab lunch or diner and mosey on back in a leisurely fashon.

The Yeti

Well, I gotta do the honey-dew list before lunch on Sunday, but I'm free after lunch (around 1pm or so), but should try to get home by 5pm. If you're out wandering, maybe we could meet up somewhere after lunch.

BTW, I'm taking a bunch of V-Stromers on a ride on Saturday if you're interested in joining that. Won't get too technical, because of all the stroms. Taking off about 10am and riding pretty much all day.

Caseyjones

I think I obligated to help out a friend on sat, not to technical is fine since its been a very long time since I have been anywhere offroad other than on my quad. I'll have to check in tonight and see whats really going on sat because that sounds like fun

Caseyjones

I swapped sat for sun, very easy.  This sat ride sounds like a good fit. Thanks for the invite, how/where/when?

Thanks!

The Yeti

We're gonna meet at the Colonial House for breakfast at 10am, Sat.  You know where that is?  I think most of these guys are from Colorado, 5 or 6 of 'em.  Will ride 'til dinner, most likely. Gonna take it a bit easy, no single track or rock gardens, I promise.   :evil :evil ;D ;D

Oh, yeah...if anyone else on the board wants to join us, let me know.

Caseyjones

Excellent, I know right where it is, Ill be there, taking it easy is good for me, Im not ready for single track with this obese turd! haha
Cyaa there, thanks again for the invite.

Sportfaller

I may be in as well if I can get out of going to Camp Crook with the little lady (Please Lord, get me out of going to camp crook! PLEASE!)

If you see a big white bmw there, my prayers came true!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

Quote from: Caseyjones on June 26, 2009, 01:27:11 AM
Excellent, I know right where it is, Ill be there, taking it easy is good for me, Im not ready for single track with this obese turd! haha
Cyaa there, thanks again for the invite.

Great!  See you in the morning.

The Yeti

Quote from: Sportfaller on June 26, 2009, 08:27:05 AM
I may be in as well if I can get out of going to Camp Crook with the little lady (Please Lord, get me out of going to camp crook! PLEASE!)

I'll keep an eye out for ya, hope you can make it!

Caseyjones

Quote from: Sportfaller on June 26, 2009, 08:27:05 AM

I'll be pullin' for ya!! we have to stick together against the powers that seek to ruin our 2 wheeled weekends!  :D