News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Let's Ride! Weekend of 7/11-7/12

Started by The Yeti, July 07, 2009, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Trails are drying up, sun's finally coming out...I think it's o-fish-ally riding season!!

Anyone up for a ride (or two) this weekend?
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Sportfaller

I'll try saturday!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

The Yeti

I'll be free late morning on Saturday...wanna meet somewhere for early lunch around 11?

Caseyjones

Im in, Schedule is open, ready to ride.

Any other KLR guys?? I need someone to be slow with, its hard to catch BMWs and KTMs with a Kaw.   :D

Sportfaller

The SO is thinking that sunday may be better for me to ride now...  so we'll see when the weekend gets closer
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

loingrader

Quote from: Caseyjones on July 08, 2009, 01:29:49 AM
Any other KLR guys?? I need someone to be slow with, its hard to catch BMWs and KTMs with a Kaw.   :D

if the big ktm's and bmw's are leaving you, you need to be getting on some tougher trails.  if i was closer, we could find some trails where we could leave the big bikes in the dust on our klr's. 

klr's rule, especially considering the coin saved on them versus the big european bikes.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

Oh and only on a KTM can you travel back in time to ride the weekend of 6/11   :evil

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on July 08, 2009, 03:15:13 PM
Oh and only on a KTM can you travel back in time to ride the weekend of 6/11   :evil

Yours didn't come with a Flux Capacitor??

D'oh!!! 

Edit: I don't know what yer talkin' 'bout.   8)

The Yeti

I moved the bike debate posts here:

http://dev.dakotadualsportriders.com/smf/index.php?topic=307.0

Now, back on topic...

Quote from: Caseyjones on July 08, 2009, 01:29:49 AM
Im in, Schedule is open, ready to ride.

When you want to start on Saturday? Got anywhere in particular you'd like to go?  I wouldn't mind going south to check out some of the Jasper burn area, but I'm up for anything.

Quote from: Sportfaller on July 08, 2009, 07:18:53 AM
The SO is thinking that sunday may be better for me to ride now...  so we'll see when the weekend gets closer

I'm open Sunday too, let me know.

Sportfaller

sunday is great for me, Jasper sounds good or we could try and fill in Cannons missing grand canyon segment, or both!
Josh

Caseyjones

Late morning sound good?  Im just now buttoning up my bike after a few mods. Stonewalls or Bully Blends @ 10?

The Yeti

Quote from: Caseyjones on July 10, 2009, 09:24:00 AM
Late morning sound good?  Im just now buttoning up my bike after a few mods. Stonewalls or Bully Blends @ 10?

Saturday, right?  Let's make it 11 at Stonewalls for lunch, work for you?

The Yeti

Quote from: Sportfaller on July 10, 2009, 07:51:44 AM
sunday is great for me, Jasper sounds good or we could try and fill in Cannons missing grand canyon segment, or both!

I won't be free on Sunday 'til afternoon. We could meet up somewhere around 1pm...

Sportfaller

Josh

Caseyjones

Im good for 11 or 1 at stonewalls for lunch, is there any one time that works for everyone?