News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Let's Ride! Weekend of 7/11-7/12

Started by The Yeti, July 07, 2009, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Quote from: Caseyjones on July 10, 2009, 03:31:59 PM
Im good for 11 or 1 at stonewalls for lunch, is there any one time that works for everyone?

Saturday: Looks like it's just you and me, Tony.  11am at Stonewalls. Cool with you?

Sunday: Josh (sportfaller) wants to ride, but I can't break away 'til around 1pm. Tony, you (and anyone else) are welcome to join, or the two of you could get out earlier if you want and I can meet you somewhere on the trail....
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Caseyjones

Stonewalls tomorow @ 11, I'll be there. It looks like my Sunday may be full of tree thinning and firewood chopping.

The Yeti

Quote from: Caseyjones on July 10, 2009, 09:01:10 PM
Stonewalls tomorow @ 11, I'll be there. It looks like my Sunday may be full of tree thinning and firewood chopping.

I'll be there.

The Yeti

Quote from: Sportfaller on July 10, 2009, 07:51:44 AM
sunday is great for me, Jasper sounds good or we could try and fill in Cannons missing grand canyon segment, or both!

SO...me & caseyjones had a very slippery adventure today.  All the mud made the ride quite interseting.  :evil

If it rains tonight, I don't think it'll be worth our time to try and ride tomorrow....if it doesn't rain, the trails will probably be better than today.

We'll have to see what happens in the morning.

Sportfaller

rain rain and more rain in hill city last night. so I think we're out of luck.
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Caseyjones

It got nice and wet here in New Underwood last night to, I bet that it rained most everywhere else. Its probably good for pavement and gravel but the nasty nasty mud is a real beeeotch and probably worse than yesterday.

Have a good ride if you do go somewhere.

The Yeti

I'm out!  Had enough mud to last me awhile....

Caseyjones

I thought you were really starting to enjoy the mud in all its ice/snow-like qualities?? say its not so??