News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

New Yamaha WR250R!

Started by The Yeti, July 15, 2009, 09:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fringefan

Hank

Very nice.  That makes 3 now in our little group?

I also like your garage!  Bikes all over, some in various states of disassembly.  Seems familiar :)

Dratharr

I sold the KLR, I loved it but I couldn't justify keeping it with the new bike. It is a new 09' I just picked it last weekend, and I haven't had a chance to put any miles on it yet. I am ready for spring to get here it is too cold for me. I was looking at a KTM 450 EXCR but after reading a lot of reports online including yours I decided to get the WRR, I don't think I will regret it!

Dratharr

Quote from: Hank on January 08, 2010, 09:43:07 PM
Very nice.  That makes 3 now in our little group?

I also like your garage!  Bikes all over, some in various states of disassembly.  Seems familiar :)

Thanks guys I really like the looks of the bike I think it will be a lot of fun. Yes my garage is a mess right now, my 1150GS needed some upgrades this winter, the PO did some shade tree mechanizing on it so I am trying to reverse engineer some of the work. And it has been a long process. I had both the wheels sent out to Woody's Wheel Works in Denver for re-trueing, and they came back last week so I am hoping to get it all buttoned up tomorrow.