News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Chris from Clear Lake SD

Started by Crizzay23, August 11, 2008, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crizzay23

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and have recently acquired a KLR from Jason(admin).  Jason is my bro-in-law by legal status, but friend through countless hours of kicking his rear in PC sims, RC racing, poker and heaven only knows what else. Although it's very possible I won the bike from him in a game of poker, but I actually had to pay for it. After owning 3 CBRs the switch to the dual sport is exciting. I look forward to my first trip!

Chris
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
Henry David Thoreau

Hank

You forgot to mention you're a pathological liar.

LOL - welcome aboard.   Sure is a nice KLR you've got.  I wonder who did all that work to it.  :D

The Yeti

Welcome Chris!

RE: Poker - A couple years ago, me and some guys at work had a regular weekend game at my house, built a custom table, bought high-dollar chips, cards, blind timer, etc. Then interest kinda just petered out. If anyone here is interested in a game of Texas Hold 'Em, let me know! I still play the cash games in Deadwood from time to time.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

chris, you need to hop on that klr and scoot out to the hills in september if we get a ride going.  bring your bro-in-law along while you're at it. 

i'd like to see your klr in person as i've heard some pretty good things about that ride.  i don't know what you paid for it, but you got a damn good bike.

-bret
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

Welcome and hope you can make it out for the fall ride.
You ever want to get ride of that monsterous camo tank you have to go with a more durable metal tanks and some broken tank shrouds I would be willing to work a deal for you.