News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Attendee List

Started by Hank, September 21, 2009, 06:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

A couple people suggested we post a list, and I think it's a great idea.

For the record:

Loingrader - Bret M., Platte SD - White, blue, pink (barbie) KLR650 / KDX200
Fringefan - Chad M., Rapid City - Green KLR650
Yeti - Alan P., Rapid City - WR250R
Flexlarson - Brian L., Rapid City - DR650
Hank - Jason H., Watertown SD - DRZ400
NDave - Dave ?, Bismarck ND - Green 07 KLR650 (remind me of the color)
(no handle) - Jerry ?, Bismarck ND - Red / Black KLR650
Plumber Mike - Mike V., Lead - BMW X-country / Honda XR200
Ancient Mariner - John H., Alliance NE - Suzuki V-strom 650
Excess - Austin, Lead - Husaberg FE550 / KTM 950 SE
(no handle) - Myles (Austin's brother), Lead  - whatever Austin wasn't riding
Crazy Uncle Larry - Larry H,  Sheridan Lake area - XT500
Number Two - Aaron H, Laramie WY - XT600
(no handle) - Ron, ? - DRZ250

This is strictly from memory, please correct any omissions or mistakes I've made (I sincerely hope I didn't forget someone).  I'm sketchy on a few details though for sure.

plumber mike

Thanks Jason! This helps me remember who's name and bike fits with who's handle. Now, the next time we meet chances are I won't call you Hank. I think you got everybody. I didn't get a chance to meet Brian L, but I saw his ride on craigslist ???

Hank

Hank is fine too.  I've probably been called it as many times as Jason in my life  ;D

excess

I live in lead, brother's name is Myles. Thanks Hank i had a blast. 

fringefan

Excess, you still sore? We need to try to hook up again before the snow flies.

The Yeti

Awesome job, Hank! I was trying to think of everyone, but was too afraid I'd leave someone out.  ;D  You missed one...Austin's postman friend, Ronny (? I think), rides a dr400 (? I think) with no front fender  :o, only rode on Sunday.

Quote from: fringefan on September 21, 2009, 08:54:08 PM

This weekend's looking good so far...of course, it's only Monday and it's really cold and shitty out, but my weather guy says 74 on Sat and 78 on Sun.  I'd love to tackle some more of that single track.  :evil
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Crazy Uncle Larry

Jason,

That would be off of Sheridan Lake Road two miles past the Rapid City city limits, headed southwest out of town. Get to the Corner Pantry gas station and you are within 200-250 yards of my house!

Was great to ride with all of you!!!

Still plan to give you a holler if and when I find myself headed to the Watertown area. I will be up there the 29th, 30th and 31st of October to attend and video a wedding. Maybe I can catch you then, we'll see. How was the wind on the ride back across the wide open prairie? Did the weather change catch you before you got home? It sure got ugly here Sunday afternoon. Wind and rain, but mostly cold wind. Catch you later...
"Let's take a look around the next bend before we turn back."-old Family motto

"Wonder where that road goes?"-2nd old Family motto

excess

Quote from: fringefan on September 21, 2009, 08:54:08 PM

actually feeling pretty good i got a bruise on my shoulder and side.....thank god for that jersey i could've been   seriously injured ;D. I'm ready to ride the snow is coming sooner than later.

Alan did you forget this at the camp site?

The Yeti

Quote from: excess on September 22, 2009, 03:00:46 PM
Alan did you forget this at the camp site?

Ha!  Very funny, mr. excess.   :P  Maybe one day you'll live to be as old and decrepit as myself, then you'll understand.  But, then again....the "super jersey" can't protect you forever.

fringefan

Thats awesome. I did find a yellow marker for a signal light next to where your toaster was parked that looked like it came off a trailer. I put it in Brian's tank bag.

The Yeti

Quote from: fringefan on September 22, 2009, 04:40:41 PM
Thats awesome. I did find a yellow marker for a signal light next to where your toaster was parked that looked like it came off a trailer. I put it in Brian's tank bag.

Don't think it's mine. Trail lights are red on mine....what's it look like?

Hank

fringefan

Quote from: The Yeti on September 22, 2009, 04:46:42 PM
Quote from: fringefan on September 22, 2009, 04:40:41 PM

Don't think it's mine. Trail lights are red on mine....what's it look like?

Round orange marker light about 1.5-2 inches in cir.