Official sign up for the fall ride, Sept 17-20, 09

Started by Hank, August 09, 2009, 07:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

Ill be there with bells on. Ill be on a motorcycle of some kind.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

Hank

Well it looks like two of us will be coming from Watertown on Thur!
Man.. only 9 days away!

The Yeti

Quote from: The Yeti on September 04, 2009, 09:49:01 PM
Quote from: The Yeti on September 04, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
Hank, are you still planning on camping Thursday night?  Is anyone else?  I'm up for it, but if no one else is gonna be there, well....

Cool. I'll be there...with beer!   :chug

UPDATE:  Now, yet to be determined...it's all up to the PINKY!!   :P
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

The Yeti

Quote from: flexlarson on September 06, 2009, 01:18:11 AM
Ill be there with bells on. Ill be on a motorcycle of some kind.

Typically verbose reply from Brian.   ;D  If nothing else, I'm gonna come up at least one night just to camp with you guys!   :cheers

plumber mike

Good Morning fellas. Frost on the ground and ice on the windshields @ 5950'. I'm a few miles from the Fish-n-fry so you get the idea. Bring warm S%$T

Hank

Well I thought there were two of us coming from Watertown, but now it looks like its just me.   Bummer.

Hank

Well Yeti, I think I'll come out Friday instead of Thursday.  Gives you an extra day of healing, and it sounds like that's pretty much everyone's plan.   I'm still riding solo.   I'll probably leave pretty early and take my time.

What time does everyone plan on showing up Friday?   I imagine it will be 4-5 pm before I get there.

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on September 10, 2009, 07:54:37 PM
Well Yeti, I think I'll come out Friday instead of Thursday.  Gives you an extra day of healing, and it sounds like that's pretty much everyone's plan.   I'm still riding solo.   I'll probably leave pretty early and take my time.

What time does everyone plan on showing up Friday?   I imagine it will be 4-5 pm before I get there.

Sounds like a plan, I'll come up late afternoon on Friday.  Of course, this is all depending on the state of my injury...  >:(  Going to see an orthopedist tomorrow morning.   :P

The Yeti

Quote from: The Yeti on September 10, 2009, 09:50:06 PM
Quote from: Hank on September 10, 2009, 07:54:37 PM

Sounds like a plan, I'll come up late afternoon on Friday.  Of course, this is all depending on the state of my injury...  >:(  Going to see an orthopedist tomorrow morning.   :P

I got official medical clearance to ride!   ;D  Mostly, to pacify the wife, but makes me feel better about it.  So, I'm IN for the rally!  Not sure how much of the rough stuff I can handle, my hand is like one big bruise and still hurts when I grip anything.  Hopefully 7 days will make a big difference.

The Yeti

Hank

Dustin is in PA on an installation until next Wed, so I think he's out.    (he works for a bunch of jerks    :evil )
Plus he and his wife just had another little one.   His bike is sitting in the shop though... hmmm

Who knows, maybe he'll surprise us.   I wish I could get someone from wtn to ride w/ me.   It's going to be a long lonely haul on my DRZ by myself.   I wish I could trailer it out behind my blackbird  :)

I did talk to Ryan too.  I think he's going to make it, but not sure for how many days.

Good news on the finger!

Dustin

Hank - Just put my KLR and your DRZ in the back of the truck and I'll change my flight to Rapid City... Mamma will never know!  :P  I'll tell her I had to stay a couple extra days. Oh the company car would get stranded in Minneapolis -- Damb!. 

Maybe next year! Hopefully have my GSA by then. No camp 5 though.  :evil

Hank

I like the way you think!

Since I pushed my departure day a back, maybe I'll ask Witte if he can go again, if he can still take your bike :)

Actually he could take the KTM too.

fringefan

I know it is still a ride but I thought Brett said he was going to haul his in his truck? If he has toom maybe you can hook up with him.

loingrader

the offer stands, but hank is too much of a man to take me up on it. 
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro