Official sign up for the fall ride, Sept 17-20, 09

Started by Hank, August 09, 2009, 07:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Lets get a head count.

As of today, August 9, I'm going. 

Most likely riding the Katoom.
Plan to head out from Watertown early Thursday, coming back early Sunday.

Hoping to bring 1 or 2 guys w/ me from Watertown, but neither are 100%

The Yeti

I'm in!

Riding the WRR.   :evil

Will be camping Thursday, Friday & Saturday.   :cheers :chug :eat

Has anyone booked the Fish n Fry yet?
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

No fair.. if I'm the only one w/ a big bike you guys will kill me.. and my bike  :-[
Maybe I'll end up riding the DRZ out.

fringefan

Im in. Might not be able to make it till Fri some time.

I am riding the KLR. 

loingrader

i'm in.  camping fri and sat, headin home sunday.  prolly haulin klr and kdx unless i figure a way to tow the kdx behind the klr. 

hank, you're welcome to ride the kdx as much as you want, but the drz would be pretty "fun" to ride out as well. 

of course the katoom does pretty damn good out there too!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

excess

i'm in. barring any issues getting it licensed i'll be on the Husaberg..... Is it at the fish&fry on 385 by wild bills campground?

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

One of you admins need to update the subforum name with the fall rally dates now that they seem to be decided.

I put up some info on ADVRider:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10583420#post10583420

The Yeti

Hmmm...only five officially signed up  ???  Well, at least it'll be easy to keep track of everyone on the trail.   :D

plumber mike

loingrader

my plans changed a bit.  i've got to be back in platte for church on sunday (i'm officially joining as a member), so i took friday off.  i'm planning on heading west early friday morning and going down to edgemont, sd to get 8 retread tires mounted for my pickup and suburban.  hope to be at fish n fry good time friday and will camp friday night and head home saturday evening.  can't wait to ride with you guys again!

-bret

The Yeti

Hank, are you still planning on camping Thursday night?  Is anyone else?  I'm up for it, but if no one else is gonna be there, well....

Hank

That's my plan.   I'm still hoping Kurt (a new guy) rides w/ me on his KLR, but I won't know for sure until next week.

fringefan

I can't thur and will have to bust my but to be there Friday morning due to a new job. Worse case it will be fri night.

The Yeti

Quote from: The Yeti on September 04, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
Hank, are you still planning on camping Thursday night?  Is anyone else?  I'm up for it, but if no one else is gonna be there, well....

Cool. I'll be there...with beer!   :chug