News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

First, lets pick a date!

Started by Hank, December 30, 2009, 07:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Looks like either June 18-20, or 25-27 if we stick to tradition.

jacin theis

So, I told my wife I wanted to come to this DDSR rally and gave her the possible dates. Supposedly the 20th is fathers day. She thought that letting me go to the rally would be a great fathers day gift. I agree. either weekend, i plan on attending and finding some new trails to ride.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Hank

Yeah I think it landed on fathers day last year too, but Sunday is the last day so it's pretty easy to get home for some of it.  At least that's my theory.   Friday/Sat are really the main days.

loingrader

alright.  let's go for the 18-20 again this year.  why fix what isn't broke? 
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

LittleJacket

gotta go with th 3rd weekend in June, which is 18, 19, and 20th at the fish n fry.  like loingrader says why fix it if it ain't broken. 
rpjohnso

plumber mike

Count me in. There is no better place or weather than the hills in the summer. What a great fathers day gift to get out and ride. Reasonably priced too :D

flexlarson

with ryan............. gotta go with th 3rd weekend in June, which is 18, 19, and 20th at the fish n fry.  like loingrader says why fix it if it ain't broken.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

loingrader

Quote from: flexlarson on January 26, 2010, 06:51:24 PM
like loingrader says why fix it if it ain't broken.

but if it costs as much for a tent spot at fish n fry as it did last year, i think that may be broke.  wasn't wild bills cheaper, more secluded, and free hot showers?  plus it's like 1/4 mile away from fish n fry.  i honestly don't care too much where we stay.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

It may not be broke, but I think we all could use a change of scenery...although you guys know how much I love Camp5!  ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"