News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Date is good, what about location

Started by Hank, January 01, 2010, 09:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Quote from: fringefan on May 06, 2010, 09:02:26 PM
I like it,thanks Yeti. Always thought the issue last time was more of a miscommunication but I thought he should have made it right instead of sticking it to most of the group and giving the deal to only a few.

Bottom line is it is close to everything needed and since it has rained almost every year the shelter is worth the cost alone and add in the fact they have let us use the grill when needed.

OK, FnF it is!

QuoteFnF sounds good to me.  Also need to know about RV reservations.
QuoteI will be pulling a camp trailer, just need to know if I have to make reservations of my own or what. No big thing either way, but would like to camp with you guys or as close as possible.

I'll start an official sign-up thread so we can get a count, but I will need to know how many RV spots we will need so I can let Michelle know before hand.  She did say that we will most likely be in the same place we were last year, and the RV spots directly in front of the camp spots would be ours, so they will be very close together.

QuoteI have not found another place in the hills that fits the bill better than Fish n Fry.

After sifting through quite few other sites, I'm right there with you!  I'm actually looking forward to some Camp 5 action!  :evil
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

loingrader

thanks for doing the legwork yeti.  we appreciate it!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

No problem!  I actually enjoy this kind of stuff...been planning a weekend in Vegas for about 3 months now, my wife thinks I'm crazy with all my spreadsheets, notes, links, reviews, etc.   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"