News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hills fall ralley Sept 19,20,21 signup

Started by fringefan, September 06, 2008, 06:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

yea, weather should be absolutely perfect. 

i don't think having the ttr around will be a problem, just wanted to get that info out there for planning purposes.

yea hank, with all the slab your posse is putting on, we may not be the only ones wanting to minimize the road time. 
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

fringefan

Quote from: The Yeti on September 17, 2008, 03:00:12 PM
I think the group sites are like #1-#9, the ones with the picnic tables and shelters. Did she say if we were limited as to the number of tents on each site?  (Edit: Just spoke with Alissia at Wild Bill's, there's no limit to the number of tents we can have.)

So, you're gonna have to spend $16.25 for the night on Thursday??  :P  That sucks.

If we count all 12 people, looks like about $6 a night, per person...not too bad. I think we should get the electric hookup, too. I could use it to re-charge camera batteries & cell phone.

Once again, whoever is up there first on Friday morning is gonna have to pay up front for the site. I'd say just tell them there's gonna be 10 of us, and if we have more and they bitch we'll worry about that when we get to it. Sign up for the electric, too. I'm bringing a power strip.

Food: should I worry about bringing steaks? I can get some sweet t-bones at FTC this week for about $4 each if anyone wants to chip in. Still unsure of how to cook 'em, don't wanna grill 'em on the fire grate.... ??? Or, could just go into Deadwood for all the Prime Rib & crab you can eat.  :eat

I am game for some t bones and might be able to get a drill or I am fine with the open fire pit flame.

The Yeti

The t-bones are no go! We had 'em for dinner tonight, tough and not very good.  :P

I may be a little late tomorrow, my dog is sick, gotta take him to the vet in the morning....
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

The watertown posse has arrived safely.   the drz with the sweet ased custom seat did well.. we ran 75 a lot.  well be at wild bills by 9 and will probably take a quick morning ride.

Brian if you can, bring your management map with the hilighted trails..  I forgot mine!