News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

NEW BIKE

Started by flexlarson, March 11, 2010, 12:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

Picked up an 01 KTM 300 EXC 2 stroke Its Scary Fast.... I Read this post describing it. It really describes how I felt riding it the other day, Way more power than the old DR. Makes the BMW feel like a fat sleepy pig ."Seriously, inexperienced riders should beware of the 300, but if you've got at least a year of seat time you ought to be fine. Just keep it under 1/2 throttle unless you're pointed straight, standing up, and leaning forward"
[url]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1024723&l=6bc8a81644&id=1334694867/url]
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

flexlarson

"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.

flexlarson

Hank

What happened with the DRZ400 you were looking at?

I bet with that KTM if you leaned waaayyyy back and dumped the clutch with the the throttle pinned you could pop a little wheelie.  :)

Two smokes are fun.. and sometimes scary.

loingrader

smokers rock. 

you could probably pop a wheelie on that thing with chad sitting on your handlebars.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

and ryan on the front fender  :o

flexlarson

LOL thats a funny mental image.

Hank

Brian, hope you don't mind me sharing  (this just showed up pic/text)  LOL

fringefan

I noticed I am in blue and why am I so much bigger than Ryan? That is hilarious though.

excess

Contracts best woods bike ever