News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

riding in Deadwood area??

Started by cjlizzard, April 27, 2010, 02:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjlizzard

hi all;

I'm from Calgary and my buddy and I would like to do some riding in the Deadwood area at the end of May. We have never been in the area so we are looking at some recommendations/suggestions. He is on a WRR and I'm on a KTM 450 EXC. We are old guys so would like to experience the country but also have some challenging rides. Thanks in advance.

CJ

loingrader

you will have access to weeks worth of all sorts of off pavement riding within 5 minutes of deadwood.  i'm sure one of the locals would be happy to show you around, but it's not hard to find the trails.  they are everywhere...

and welcome!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Hank

Yes Welcome!

I'm sure our local Yeti or someone from the site will show you around.   Like LG says, there is a ridiculous amount of fun trails near Deadwood.

The Yeti

Hey cjlizzard!  Drop me a PM when you're gettin ready to come down and I'd be more than happy to show you around on my WRR.  Trails abound near Deadwood!  I hope you like rocks.   :evil ;D :o
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"