News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, May 06, 2010, 10:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportfaller

Truck-o-firewood headed up in about 20 minutes!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

grubbie

Don't forget we are bringing sloppy joes for Friday night dinner, hopefully someone has the buns, chips, whatever, covered. Our home raised grass fed beef,,,yummy! I am not sure what time we will be there, hopefully not too late, but we will be there. Depends on work. She flies in from Houston at around noon, I will try and sneak out as soon as possible but some days it's tough to get away.

plumber mike

I know how that goes. I'm too close to home to ignore my work. Good sized crowd so far. They were having chili for supper tonight and I never made it back :-[ All in the hope's of having an entire weekday off. I'll head back over about 9 AM to see if they are ready to ride. See ya soon. Safe travels all!

mommer

well crap, i can't figure out the pic thing.. but we are all loaded up in the garage.. leavin in the morning!! cant wait to meet some of my fellow riders here in south dakota ;D

wyowillys46

Well, I might be able to show up at least once this weekend, I hope. It's rough living 10 minutes away.

excess

so the fuel pump went out in the truck  >:( and unless i can find a friend who will drag the camper up the hill from lead. I wont be able to camp.......lame

excess

got a truck my camper is there