News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR 2010 T-Shirts

Started by The Yeti, May 19, 2010, 10:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Hey all!

I'm working on getting some t-shirts with Sportfallers awesome logo. Just trying to judge interest to see how many we will need. I know that I'm in for 2, one for myself and one for Mrs. Yeti...anyone else interested?

Is there a general preference to logo on front or back?

I have no idea on cost as of yet, but will most likely be around $20 each.

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

plumber mike

I'd go for an XL.

I'm not picky where the words are.

Sportfaller

If we want the above pictured logo on the back, I can whip up a little something for the front, like say a knobbie track with DDSR stamped inside.... I'll do a little tinkering tonight.

I'll take 2 as well (XL)
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Dr Psyko

What ever you decide about the logo is fine. I like the big picture on back with a smaller logo on front. In any course, I'm up for 2, Large and Medium.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

jacin theis

put me in for a large. nice job Josh.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Hey guys, don't get yer hopes up too high, I'm having some trouble finding someone to do the shirts, and were kinda short on time. But, I'm gonna do the best I can!   ;D

The Yeti

Didn't someone here post up some local options for getting the shirts done?  I thought so, but can't find the post now.  Also, does anyone know where to get the stickers done? Let me know if you guys know any good local sources. I'm still negotiating with Hayduke, though.  ;D

Sportfaller

the local shops I've worked with are WesTex, in Rapid (they do all our Fire Department Stuff) and Toms Tee's in sturgis ( I think they used to be Turkey Graphix).
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

Hank

The Yeti

Quote from: Sportfaller on May 20, 2010, 02:53:48 PM
the local shops I've worked with are WesTex, in Rapid (they do all our Fire Department Stuff) and Toms Tee's in sturgis ( I think they used to be Turkey Graphix).

Thanks Josh, sent you a PM!

JoniJo

Just what I need....another flippin' T-shirt!!!! Please put me down for a Large. Do you have anything in a V-neck?  Thanks, Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

excess

if it happens im in for a xl and ronnie is in for a large

OOFDA

That shirt is too nice to pass up. Put me in for a lg.

Thanks again for your efforts

OOFDA

Number Two

mommer

i would like an XL pleeze... to remember my summer in south dakota :thumb