News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

DDSR 2010 T-Shirts

Started by The Yeti, May 19, 2010, 10:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

Ill take a T-shirt in Large and one in small for kim.
Do you have long sleeve?

Brian wants one for himself and his child. XL and L .
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

mommer

hey yetti.
  has this come to happen yet? i guess being a temporary SD resident.. and member.. i could maybe talk with hayduke.. take a list and front him some $$ i guess.. i just don't know how to deal with this, but if you are still looking i could dive in and figure it out for all of us?

The Yeti

Quote from: mommer on June 05, 2010, 08:46:08 PM
hey yetti.
  has this come to happen yet? i guess being a temporary SD resident.. and member.. i could maybe talk with hayduke.. take a list and front him some $$ i guess.. i just don't know how to deal with this, but if you are still looking i could dive in and figure it out for all of us?

Hey mommer, thanks for the offer!  I think that Sportfaller is still trying to line up something local, but I haven't heard from him in a week, so....

If you can line something up, that would be great! If not, we can shoot for getting some shirts done before the fall rally.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Sportfaller

I'm still here, but have been swamped at work. any other help with the shirts would be appreciated, time is flying by and rally is just around the corner!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

mommer

K, ill give him a call today. ill get back with ya with what i need to do next ;D

grubbie

I would like a pair of XL's