News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Bultaco Alpina

Started by OOFDA, May 21, 2010, 08:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OOFDA

Finally finished the Bultaco. Trying to send pictures. Puter skills somewhat lacking. OK, here they are. The Burlington riders are looking forward to meeting with your group and riding the hills. YETI - I am taking a T shirt poll and will get back to you asap. Bets are now being taken on who can catch me riding by a mud puddle and christen my nice clean bike.

OOFDA

Hank

Wow!  It looks like a factory new bike.  Very very nice.

OOFDA

Thanks. You can take it for a ride.
I am rrreeeaaaalllyyy looking forward to riding in the hills with you guys and gals!
OOFDA

The Yeti

Wonder why I'm not seeing any pics....not even little red Xs   ???
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

OOFDA

Bear with me Yeti. My learning curve on computors is still rather steep. We were still carrying stone tables when I attended Neandrethal High. I wonder how Hank saw them?

OOFDA

rdstrain1949

Your pics look fine, Yeti is just visually challenged:)
If you don't respect your elders, you'd best respect your betters. (the Duke)

Hank

I just see them.  Maybe yeti forgot to turn his monitor on :)

JoniJo

You're Bultaco looks great!!!
I used to own a 250 Bultaco Alpina. It was the best tight trails bike I ever owned. However, over 40 miles/hour it would spit me off like a crazed bull. Now.....was it the rider or the bike????? Film at 11:00........    Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

OOFDA

Thanks - I have been thrown off the best of bikes but never the Crazed Bull
model. Always something to look forward too! The Alpina has almost the same frame geometry as the Bultaco Sherpa T trials bike. It turns well because the front fork angle is rather steep. At higher speed it definately wants to swap ends. The owners manual says "Do not exceed 39 mph or personal injury may result". Just kidding!
If you ride bulls you certainly get a "Tip of the old hat" from me.

OOFDA