Holy Cow! I thought I had the wrong weekend

Started by numb41, June 08, 2010, 09:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

numb41

I seen so many gs's , klr's and a ton of enduros going dwon the road, I had a flash of panic - is this the rally weekend?!  I seen as many atvs and uts on trailers as I did boats.

plumber mike

I see them too, but when i'm out on the trail I rarely see anyone.

Your just excited :D Its understandable.

See you in 2 weeks.

The Yeti

The wife & I went up to the FnF this past Saturday and camped in our (borrowed) RV for a little pre-rally shakedown. I saw a ton of dual-sports out on the roads as well...if we could contact all those guys, our little rally could really turn into something BIG!  ;D

Camping in an RV rocks!  I know, I know...it's not REALLY camping, but still, it's really cool.  ;D  The biggest advantage is: no crawling out of the tent in the middle of the night, freezing your ass off, to pee. We're gonna go camp this Saturday at Nemo Guest Ranch...a little recon for possible camping sites for the fall rally.

When we left FnF last Sunday morning, I decided to go thru Deadwood and take the interstate home. I didn't realize the Mickelson Trail Marathon was going on. WHAT A CLUSTER $%#@! Took us an hour to get from FnF to the other side of Deadwood!! Bonus: I'm now an expert at driving a big-ass RV in tight, stop-n-go traffic.  ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Caseyjones

Now your one of THOSE guys!!!

Getting stuck behind an RV is like getting stuck behind a gaggle of Harleys!!

--/ballbusting mode.   ;D

The Yeti

Quote from: Caseyjones on June 08, 2010, 05:57:24 PM
Now your one of THOSE guys!!!

Getting stuck behind an RV is like getting stuck behind a gaggle of Harleys!!

--/ballbusting mode.   ;D

Hey, it wasn't me! It was those damn runners holding up the traffic!!  I know what you mean though...generally, I hate getting behind an RV...especially with out of town plates.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"