News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Jud says hi from Lakeland, MN

Started by Jud, August 13, 2008, 04:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jud

Love the new format, much[/b better than the MSN thing.

I live in Minnesota, but ride a lot in South Dakota. For the last seven or eight years, my rally Week trip to the Hills has been for the purpose of dual sport and trail riding; often I don't ever get into Sturgis. I am also fortunate to ride at least a couple of times a year on private ranch land in the Cheyenne River Breaks.

Partly out of necessity (I have to cross the whole state to get to the Hills) I have explored many other routes, especially unpaved ones, all over the state. Still haven't been up to the Slim Buttes area, yet, and there are some unpaved rides along the James River south of Mitchell that I want to investigate. I love South Dakota and the people who live there. Through motorcycling, I have made a lot of friends who live in the Hills, and am a member of the Black Hills BMW Riders. In addition, I have met some great people in some out-of-the-way places.

fringefan

Welcome to the site.

It is amazing the people you meet DS. I can't say I have met many guys that would not give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

Jud

You mean Wisconsin, where Ed Gien came from?

fringefan

Yup that is the one and it is also the same state where Dahmer and one or two others called home.

Jud

I ride across the bridge into Hudson about six times a week. It gives me the creeps every single time. ;D