News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Just wanted to post.......

Started by JoniJo, June 11, 2010, 09:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoniJo

I had to share my excitement with someone and who better than 33 riders I'm going to meet next week for the very first time? Drum roll please......I'm getting an FMF exhaust (with spark arrestor) and Power Bomb header installed on my KLX on Monday!!!!!!!!! Also getting the necessary jetting and airbox work done as well. I'm sooooo excited! More power....arrr...arrr....arrr.  ;D (Tim the Tool Man Taylor) Really looking forward to meeting all you folks!!!!!!!!

See you Thursday evening at FNF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

loingrader

sweet!  a great way to make an outstanding bike even better, plus a couple days to get it dialed in before the ride if they don't hit the jetting on the first try.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro