News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

How's Yeti

Started by plumber mike, June 20, 2010, 02:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumber mike

???

Can someone post up if they hear anything.

Gell well bro!

excess

Saw Mrs. Yeti this morning when she came to get the camper. She said he was home drugged :) and doing ok but very very sore. I believe deep tissue bruising was the diagnosis.

Hank

I'm so glad that's "all" it was.  I was fearing the worst but hoping for the best!

Get well buddy!  You had us all a bit worried there!

Oh and yeah Kurt and I made it home S and S.

The Yeti

Hey guys...I'm doing OK.  VERY sore..on some good pain killers. Had some soft tissue bleeding but hopefully is OK now, going back to the doc tomorrow for a follow-up.

A big THANKS to everyone! You guys are the best. A special thanks to Tim from Illinois for driving me to Deadwood, waiting for me, AND taking care of Mrs. Yeti!

Will post more later when I'm feeling better...and I just can't say enough how much I appreciate you're guys' concern and help!!

Hank, where's the vid of my crash???   :o
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

grubbie

get some rest and get well soon!

Hank

Yes, rest up and heal up!

I've attached a short clip of it here and also a link to photobucket.    

See the tiny text at the bottom if you want to download the file, or you can click the photobucket link to watch it.

The attached version has better quality than the photobucket link.

If you listen close at the end you'll hear

Me:  Oh f&^k are you all right??
Alan:  Well my back hurts!

JoniJo

Wishing you a fast recovery. Ya' know, I saw that big "S" and "Y" on your shirt. It stands for Super Yeti, right???

Take care, Joni
P.S. Made it back to Omaha safely.
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

plumber mike

What a way to leave the party ::)

agspecialties

Hey guys, looks like i missed something yesterday. What the hell happened to Yeti??

Hank

He fought a big rock and lost!  I've got a video of the whole incident attached a couple posts up.

agspecialties

Damn, I should of rode with you guys yesterday. Where was this at??

Hank

That was in camp 5, just outside Galena.   Its a great loop, and pretty challenging.  We were almost through when this took place.   It was scary to say the least.

mommer

well we made it home after a little hwy. 16a for breakfast.

it was great meeting all you guys! thanks for the good tour of a little piece of the black hills (wish i had my small bike out here!).

that is a good video hank. way to hang on and try to ride it out allyn!! i remember that spot well

take it easy, and you will get better faster.. i know it's hard.. but at least try and rest?

agspecialties

Get better Yeti. Next time when you are going to show off, let me know so i don't miss it.

Take care

Aaron

plumber mike

The bigger they are................