News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, July 06, 2010, 09:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flexlarson

Im up for some riding . Plan on campin fri night sat night.
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

JoniJo

http://www.ormhof.com/inductees/Malcolm-Smith.htm

Only one of the greatest motorcycle legends of all flippin' time!!!!!!!!!!! Ever seen the movie "On Any Sunday"????

Tucker Rocky is probably the largest wholesale distributor of motorcycle parts in the country.

Joni

P.S. I'll be back at Nemo at around 8:30am on Friday.
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

numb41

Only one of the greatest motorcycle legends of all flippin' time!!!!!!!!!!! Ever seen the movie "On Any Sunday"?

Tucker Rocky is probably the largest wholesale distributor of motorcycle parts in the country.

... tell me you got pics.  what in the h e double toothpicks is he doing here and exactley where did he go?  How long will he be here?

JoniJo

If someone on the thread would relay this message to any of the riders at Nemo that would be great.

I won't be able to make it to the morning ride so don't wait for me. Please leave my bike.  ;D

It's pretty darn cold this morning and I have a few "sore" spots from a couple of spills yesterday. Y'know when you get that feeling that you're not going to be "one with the bike"? Well I'm feeling it.

Hope to see all of you at Nemo a little later!!!!!!!!!                       Joni   402-830-7906

P.S. Yes, I met Malcolm Smith, got some pictures and he signed my DVD "On Any Sunday". Very nice man. A true legend!!!!!!!!

JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

JoniJo

............and by the way.......... I had a flippin blast yesterday!!!!! Pilot Knob rocks!!! (no pun intended) Great trails, great riding and Jason did a great job showing our little lost group around the woods. Thanks Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                       Joni
P.S. I lost a little pearl earring yesterday somewhere on the 75 miles of trail we rode. If someone could keep an eye out for it that would be great!   :'(  ???  ;D

........don't worry it's a "faux" pearl............
JoniJo

Thomas Jefferson

plumber mike

Quote from: JoniJo on September 18, 2010, 08:31:38 AM
............and by the way.......... I had a flippin blast yesterday!!!!! Pilot Knob rocks!!! (no pun intended) Great trails, great riding and Jason did a great job showing our little lost group around the woods. Thanks Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                       Joni
P.S. I lost a little pearl earring yesterday somewhere on the 75 miles of trail we rode. If someone could keep an eye out for it that would be great!   :'(  ???  ;D

........don't worry it's a "faux" pearl............

X2 on Pilot Knob. X2 on all the great folks in our "Biker gang"

BTW. Loingraders dad "Porkchop" found a tire PSI guage I had dropped on the trail, so you just never know about that earring. We'd better go out next weekend and ride some more to try and find it ;D

And a big thanks to JoniJo for bringing the guys warm gloves and snacks. YOU ROCK.