News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, July 06, 2010, 09:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

excess

I believe I found it on Google earth so yeah. Make it 130 that's a haul on the berg and ill have to pack up camp beforehand

The Yeti

Cool, 1:30 at Reptile Gardens....I'll be there.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

jacin theis

Any chance you have room for one more? i missed the rally and would like to meet some of you guys. Any excuse for a ride. i might just show up and tag along if you dont mind. Should be  a great day to ride.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

excess

Alan im running late check your pm or email and call me

jacin theis

Thanks Yeti.  you guys still on for 1:30?  im getting the bike ready now. see you soon.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

NDave

Greetings from Bismarck      Jerry Dale and I hope to camp friday  saturday  nites      Possible sons joining us     Could be  tents  and pickup camper

Dr Psyko

I've been reading the posts and trying to figure a way to attend the rally, but not going to work from the looks of things. Jake and I rode past the camp you guys are going to on our way home and what a fantastic road! Be safe and have fun folks!
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

iceycold

Well looks like I will be ob the not attendee list.  Wife and I may drop by as she loves Nemo area, but I am sure it would be on my RT and not DR. Then shortly after she is seeking my return to the swamp.... man I hate that place.  She gets 2 more years then I am outa there. However it was warm today here too but at least the western side didn't have 86% humidity.  Be safe and enjoy a chopper free rally.
DL1000- 07 >gone but not forgotten<
R12RT- 08
DR 650- 09
for God sake do it before 2012

plumber mike

The Yeti

Quote from: NDave on August 20, 2010, 10:21:15 PM
Greetings from Bismarck      Jerry Dale and I hope to camp friday  saturday  nites      Possible sons joining us     Could be  tents  and pickup camper

Glad you can make it!

Questions:  Is Jerry Dale one person or two?  How many sons are coming? Do you need water and/or electric for you camper?

See you in September!

The Yeti

Quote from: Dr Psyko on August 21, 2010, 09:58:50 AM
I've been reading the posts and trying to figure a way to attend the rally, but not going to work from the looks of things. Jake and I rode past the camp you guys are going to on our way home and what a fantastic road! Be safe and have fun folks!

BOOOO!!!!  What am I gonna do if I go down again??   ;D  You really supplied some sorely needed consolation when I was laid out on the grass...thanks again!

Quote from: iceycold on August 21, 2010, 08:59:18 PM
Well looks like I will be ob the not attendee list.  Wife and I may drop by as she loves Nemo area, but I am sure it would be on my RT and not DR. Then shortly after she is seeking my return to the swamp.... man I hate that place.  She gets 2 more years then I am outa there. However it was warm today here too but at least the western side didn't have 86% humidity.  Be safe and enjoy a chopper free rally.

BOOOO!!!!  Could this be because of your little leg injury in June???  Tell the wife at least they didn't have to call in the choppers for ya!!   ;D

Quote from: plumber mike on August 22, 2010, 07:27:52 AM
I'll be there ;D

I'm assuming you won't be camping, is that right Mike?

AncientMariner

I would certainly love to join you all this fall but I'm due back on the ship Sept 12th.  I want to know how NDave likes his DL1000.  It would be more than a handful on the Pilot Knob single track.  I'd like to bring my son along one of these times to show him why I thought it was worth the trouble to plate the 426.
'01 TTR125L, '01 WR426 plated, '00 Super Sherpa, '81 KM100, '80 SR500, '78 XS650, '06 DL650, '10 MG V7C, '12 MG Griso 8V SE, '12 Kaw Nomad -John

The Yeti

Quote from: AncientMariner on August 24, 2010, 10:47:42 PM
I would certainly love to join you all this fall but I'm due back on the ship Sept 12th.  I want to know how NDave likes his DL1000.  It would be more than a handful on the Pilot Knob single track.  I'd like to bring my son along one of these times to show him why I thought it was worth the trouble to plate the 426.

There's always next June!

plumber mike

[/quote]

There's always next June!
[/quote]

Or any weekend you would like to go. There are enough locals that one of us would surely ride with you anytime.

I won't be camping.