News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, July 06, 2010, 09:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mommer

well we just got the contract to be here till november.. so im in.. ill be campin in my tent. ridin my 9fiddy with a dwindiling tire (but ill be right there with ya all). the last rally hanging out with you guys was great.. i can't wait for more.. i may bring a harley ridin buddy or 2 agian.. just to keep the boredom down durring the ride out.. good guys..
later
MOMMER

p.s. no more helicopters! ;)

loingrader

awesome, glad you are still around to make it out mommer! 

you better be praying that your contract doesn't get extended much longer.  winter around here isn't a lot of fun if you're not used to it.  especially for linemen.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

Quote from: mommer on August 27, 2010, 10:57:43 PM
well we just got the contract to be here till november.. so im in.. ill be campin in my tent. ridin my 9fiddy with a dwindiling tire (but ill be right there with ya all). the last rally hanging out with you guys was great.. i can't wait for more.. i may bring a harley ridin buddy or 2 agian.. just to keep the boredom down durring the ride out.. good guys..
later
MOMMER

p.s. no more helicopters! ;)

Got you on the list! You know what day you'll arrive & leave?
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

Has anyone posted on ADV?

I'm about 80% sure I'll go.   Probably just the 17th and 18th, arriving sometime early afternoon on the 17th.

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on September 02, 2010, 03:09:40 PM
Has anyone posted on ADV?

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=597685

Quote from: Hank on September 02, 2010, 03:09:40 PM
I'm about 80% sure I'll go.   Probably just the 17th and 18th, arriving sometime early afternoon on the 17th.

Got you on the list, now you have to show!   ;D

jacin theis

Put me on the list also please. Will arrive thursday evening, leave Sunday. tenting it. thanks for setting up. 
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Quote from: jacin theis on September 02, 2010, 08:27:32 PM
Put me on the list also please. Will arrive thursday evening, leave Sunday. tenting it. thanks for setting up. 

Gotcha Jacin, glad you can make it!

jacin theis

OOPS, now i cant get outta work until friday noon. can you push my reservation back a day? Will anyone be around camp friday during the day? thanks, jacin
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

The Yeti

Quote from: jacin theis on September 03, 2010, 12:33:49 PM
OOPS, now i cant get outta work until friday noon. can you push my reservation back a day? Will anyone be around camp friday during the day? thanks, jacin

Looks like the only ones coming on Thursday are myself, Mrs. Yeti, Wacked & excess...so all of us will be around Friday, but will most likely be in and out on rides.  Mrs. Yeti will be staying at the campsite though, and we will leave a flight plan with her, if we follow it is anybody's guess.   ;D

Hank

Quote from: The Yeti on September 03, 2010, 12:47:35 PM

Looks like the only ones coming on Thursday are myself, Mrs. Yeti, Wacked & excess...so all of us will be around Friday, but will most likely be in and out on rides.  Mrs. Yeti will be staying at the campsite though, and we will leave a flight plan with her, if we follow it is anybody's guess.   ;D

Rally is 2 weeks away and you're already talking about flight plans.   Stop it   :evil

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on September 03, 2010, 12:49:51 PM
Quote from: The Yeti on September 03, 2010, 12:47:35 PM

Rally is 2 weeks away and you're already talking about flight plans.   Stop it   :evil

Oops...bad choice of words.  :-\  THERE WILL BE NO FLIGHTS THIS RALLY!!!

plumber mike

I'll come out Friday morning and see who's around for a ride. What time are ya leaving camp?

The Yeti

Looks like Mrs. Yeti & myself won't be able to come until Friday around noon (we were planning on coming Thursday afternoon).  So, sorry, no food from us on Thursday night, you guys will have to fend for yourselves!  We'll still be bringing something for Friday, though...most likely chili & nachos again, but may come up with something else.   ;D

Wacked

Yeti -

I am so pumped to blow work and get on the trail.....   sure hope Excess knows where he's going.

So Yeti, I'm watching the weather.  So far I'm thinking tent; but my Mrs. may bump it to camper status if it's looking too wet or cold.  How flexible is this Nemo outfit to upgrade?  Are the tent sites powered?

Wacked

The Yeti

Quote from: Wacked on September 07, 2010, 08:24:13 PM

Yeti -

I am so pumped to blow work and get on the trail.....   sure hope Excess knows where he's going.

So Yeti, I'm watching the weather.  So far I'm thinking tent; but my Mrs. may bump it to camper status if it's looking too wet or cold.  How flexible is this Nemo outfit to upgrade?  Are the tent sites powered?

Wacked

Sorry I had to bail on Thursday.   :P

RV spots will be plentiful, and there is power & water available for tents. Just have to set up next to a set of hook-ups, I'm sure there'll be plenty open for us.  If not, you can plug into my camper if you need to.   ;D

Oh, and don't worry about excess...he knows his way around much better than me...did you happen to notice how many times I got lost in June?    :-\