News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, July 06, 2010, 09:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Well, unfortunately, I'm not going to make it this time.   Too much to do around here.
I'm bummed!

Have a blast for me!

numb41

Me neither.  We have a pow wow here on campus that saturday, all of the maintenance people are required to attend/work.  Have fun and take lots pf pics!

mommer

well i just got some news... im headin to work on maui till christmass.. so i won't make the rally, i was looking foreward to it. but im chosin maui  ;D you guys made the summer out here a little more bearable. i have a good friend that may show up out there.. his name is sven.. from north dakota.. ridin a 690e.. great guy, if anyone sees him tell him i say hey. thanks all! and i may just show up out in the hills someday with some colorado friends and some small bikes..

have a blast at the rally
MOMMER

Hank

Maui sounds cool.   Enjoy it!

The Yeti

Wow Mommer!  Maui...I am sooo jealous.  The wife & I went there on vacation in '95 and have been wanting to go back ever since.  Was there for 10 days and did not want to leave! You get 3 months! Lucky b*stard....   >:( ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

JoniJo

Hi everyone... Looking forward to seeing you again!!!!!!!!

In a mere 72 hours I'll be heading toward Rapid, KLX in tow.

See 'ya Thursday evening...................... ;D...............................   Joni
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

The Yeti

Well guys, looks like Mrs. Yeti & I will NOT be camping this weekend.   :'(  Had something come up at work.  I will probably be able to come and ride on Saturday and/or Sunday though.

I will still make sure that everything is ready for you guys at Nemo Guest Ranch, but there will be no food provided by me this time around.

plumber mike

Work always gets in the way of life it seems....

This weekend will be about quality and not quantity. Should be fun.

Will anyone be riding on thursday or friday?

New Michelin t63 on it's way

Let's ride 8)

loingrader

Beth and I hope to roll in early afternoon on Friday.  We will stick to the easy stuff but anyone is welcome to tag along.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

grubbie

The wife and I will roll in Friday night, I would like to hit some rougher stuff, but Im sure we will tag along with LG and Beth on some easy stuff, too. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Wacked

My Wife and I should arrive late Thursday morning after leaving Fargo 1:00ish on the 15th......... Should be able to have wheels on the ground by noon on Thursday.  I'm up for an afternoon ride! 

The weather looks great.

Wacked

The Yeti

OK guys, you're good to go!  Was a little scary earlier today (lost reservations, etc). Just make sure you tell them you are with Dakota Dual Sport Riders when you check in!  See you all on Saturday!  (I plan on coming up after lunch, maybe camping Sat night, but yet to be known)

hellneau

I plan to show up thursday evening after dinner with the better half. not camping, but just to meet whomever is there. see you there.

JoniJo

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!
I got into Rapid about 3:00pm. Drove out to the Nemo Guest Ranch and met Jerry & David (Father and son) from DDSR.
Malcolm Smith.....THE Malcolm Smith along with a group of about 25 from Tucker Rocky are staying at Nemo Guest Ranch Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm freakin' out!!!!!!! Somebody call me!!!!!!!!!!!!    ::)                            Joni   402-830-7906
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

plumber mike

Snooker- A fellow Xcountry rider from ADV is coming in from Colorado tommorrow around lunch.

Who's Malcolm Smith? What's Tucker Rocky?