News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2007 KLR

Started by hayduke.klr07, October 23, 2009, 03:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayduke.klr07

Hey fellas.  been hiding in the corners for awhile and haven't posted.  But here is a good reason to post.  My Pop is looking to sell his '07 KLR.  black and silver.  Pretty much stock.  Has a full face HJC helmet and a Cortec jacket that comes with.  He is asking $4K.  Seems steep till you here that it has 920 miles on it.  Yep, '07, old style, with 920 miles on it.  The one thing it needs is to be ridden.  it's runs pretty well though it could use a bit of carberator work.  Talking to Gage at MX to get that worked out.  I suppose I should also say that it has been lowered an inch.  My Dad is inseam challenged.  It is easily raised back with original parts.

If anyone is interested send me a PM or give me a call.  209-5678  Planning on having it in the paper here pretty quick.

hayduke.klr07

this bike is still for sale.  still has the low low miles!  $3900 

hayduke.klr07

here is the deal.  Pop is looking to sell this bike for $3750.  perhaps i'm biased but that is a deal.  sub 1000 miles.  2007, old style.  you could buy an "improved" newer version for $6K  or buy this one!!!!

hayduke.klr07

hayduke.klr07

why am i the only one replying to my own thread?

fringefan

I think it is a rare find to get one with that few miles but it might be more than they are selling for with a few thousand miles. Buddy picked up a 2005 in SF with 6k in mint condition that included a jacket, helmet, and rear case. I have no doubt there is some one out there that wants that bike and will pay that so it just depends on how fast he wants to move it. I have mentioned it to a few guys and that always seems to be the issue.