News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Yamaha XT600

Started by plumber mike, July 17, 2010, 12:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loingrader

i only gave 12hundy for my klr, but i have it just exactly the way i want it now so don't hold your breath on the trade mike.

plus, i'm in the same boat as you.  it's a lot easier to keep bikes out of sight/out of mind from the wife than another 4wd vehicle. 

there are $1500 klr's on craigslist around omaha fairly often.  keep looking.

and does this mean that you are not considering a road bike now?  maybe it is 1 bike per pickup.  sell them both, get 2 more bikes?  i like that idea!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

loingrader

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1853264800.html

this is the ABSOLUTE BEST COLOR COMBO FOR THE KLR!!!
it is the prettiest and the fastest too.

and it's cheap, well farkled and in denver. 

i want the spare original windshield.  that's my finder's fee.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

plumber mike

Ok. I guess I need to get proactive about selling these trucks...............and start a new thread. Thanks for looking. That is the best color IMHO. I would still like a road bike, an off road bike, an intermediate bike, a trials bike, a touring bike, a sport bike, a 2up bike, a hack and a couple of project bikes. Man. I better get some more trucks :D

Number Two

Just say the word, and I'll go pick it up for you.  Might have to give it a couple 'test rides' though. ;D

Wish I had some money laying around, because that white truck is tough!