News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

The Yeti Ralley

Started by fringefan, July 17, 2010, 10:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fringefan

You know when the ambulance drives you a few hundred yards so you can take a copter ride to town I knew it would not be cheap so I hope your insurance picks up most of it.

Either way I propose we start a new tradition that we make the following ralley a fund raiser for the injured rider to help cover medical bills. Might not amount to much and in my case I might not donate money at the checkouts but I have never turned down a worthy cause and one I have a personal interest in.  Let me know your thoughts and Yeti chime in if your even open to it. I felt bad you got hurt but at least I was not leading you down the trail  ;D and I would feel worse if you sold your bike because of it.

The Yeti

Thanks for the offer fringefan!! I am hoping that that will NOT be necessary.  ;D

The bike WILL NOT be up for sale no matter what, I can assure you of that.  We'll get by...we always do. Even if I have to pay the entire helicopter bill, it's not going to bankrupt us...we'll just have a couple of really lean years.  :-[

Thanks for thinking of me, but I don't think I'm a charity case...at least not yet!  ;D

Oh, BTW, that 200ft. ambulance ride cost $600! Man, those guys really like to gouge the insurance companies.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Rocker01

I'm going to try to make it out for the ride.  I plan on tenting it Friday and saturday.  Hope the weather is good! 

The Yeti

Quote from: Rocker01 on September 11, 2010, 12:11:25 PM
I'm going to try to make it out for the ride.  I plan on tenting it Friday and saturday.  Hope the weather is good! 

Welcome Rocker01!  I've got you on the list, but this is not the sign-up thread.   ;)
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"